I used to play like 40+ hours a week on tits, after my ban it's like 5

David Davidson

4 hours ago, David Davidson said:

I am... The Bathroom Wizard

Didn't you get banned for saying some disgusting shit about minors? THAT month ban?

Yeah no... it was completely deserved, and I don't think we're missing a damn thing by your hours dwindling. Maybe don't be a disgusting piece of shit, even as a """""joke""""" and you wouldn't get banned. It was completely your fault, take some responsibility. Either play the server or don't, but don't guilt the community by saying this shit when your ban was not harsh, but justified, the staff team who denied your appeal was right, and the banning staff was right.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • crine 1
  • thumbdown -1 1

28 minutes ago, TheRealHex said:

Didn't you get banned for saying some disgusting shit about minors? THAT month ban?

Yeah no... it was completely deserved, and I don't think we're missing a damn thing by your hours dwindling. Maybe don't be a disgusting piece of shit, even as a """""joke""""" and you wouldn't get banned. It was completely your fault, take some responsibility. Either play the server or don't, but don't guilt the community by saying this shit when your ban was not harsh, but justified, the staff team who denied your appeal was right, and the banning staff was right.

amen brother

Edited by GoatNuts
  • Thanks 1
  • Failfish 1

I love ya bathroom wizard but we don't allow people to place text screens saying  "Rape Kids", if ya don't want to play the server anymore you can just do that, i love playing with you but i am not gonna force you to play something you don't want to

Edited by GoatNuts
why did i put sadly??????? broken engrish sry
  • Thanks 1

Oh shit, this is your forums account Bathroom?! You're one of the best and most creative Mayors to have ever played! RIP your ban from 3-4 months ago. Anyway, your decreased time on the server follows a natural flow tbh. Averaging 40 hrs a week for ~3 years will lead to server fatigue/burnout and I'm surprised you didn't scale your time back sooner. Still visit sometimes and run for Mayor. This place definitely needs Mayors like you.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, zoot said:

I don’t see how your dwindling interest in the server makes any case for your ban being unjustified. You really just shouldn’t have said the things you said, and that has nothing to do with your playtime or contribution to the community. Nobody is forcing you to play here, in-fact, it’s probably better off that you get outside rather than spending the equivalent of a full time job shut in playing Garry’s Mod. I think you’re a cool guy, but this post just makes no sense.

The server only exists because of players. You mods like to think you're holding the world on your shoulders.

I wouldn't be on the server if I didn't enjoy it.

Rather than insult me and miss the point entirely maybe you should think about why you choose to spend your time on the server.

I've been staff on lots of servers over the years, and I always find interrupting your own gameplay to go police some

low level rule breakers every 5 minutes is a good way to ruin the fun.

This happens to most mods and they all quit after a month or two.

The only ones who stay longterm don't even play the game anymore, they just enjoy throwing what little power

they have around and sitting in circlejerks with other mods and a few power users.

So again, ask yourself why you choose to spend your time here.

Are you really here to enjoy the game? Or is your idea of enjoying the game fun-policing everyone else?

• crybaby -1 3

1 hour ago, David Davidson said:

The server only exists because of players. You mods like to think you're holding the world on your shoulders.

Rather than insult me and miss the point entirely maybe you should think about why you choose to spend your time on the server.

I've been staff on lots of servers over the years, and I always find interrupting your own gameplay to go police some

The only ones who stay longterm don't even play the game anymore, they just enjoy throwing what little power

they have around and sitting in circlejerks with other mods and a few power users.

Are you really here to enjoy the game? Or is your idea of enjoying the game fun-policing everyone else?

Again what is this post for? 

2 hours ago, David Davidson said:

Ego-maniac loser crybaby alert

3 hours ago, David Davidson said:

Bro really taking titsrp seriously 😭

6 hours ago, David Davidson said:

Since you want to hear it more bluntly, I’m not missing the point at all, and you’re trying to put up something that guilts people over *your* disinterest in the server, which is honestly pretty lame. More than that though you went about it in the most ineffective way, hence why so many people are just asking you if you’re gonna get to the point if you even have one. Believe me I meant nothing I said in an insulting way, and again, I think you’re a really cool dude, I just think this is a senseless post. 

The players absolutely make up the server, everyone calls it a “community” because it is one. All the regulars know one another here, and we mostly get on for one another. Still though the server won’t die without you, and it’s just not as deep as you make it out to be. Also, if you hate staff, that’s cool, but I don’t care lol. I’m staff because I want to make a contribution, and policing peoples fun is not what we do at all, truly. On the contrary to what you apparently believe, TitsRP is one of the very few DarkRP servers that are just about having fun, and not micromanaging everything. It’s literally half the reason I stick around, and believe it or not, I mostly just play the game as intended, as do most staff, because again, we don’t care to police everyone’s fun, that’d be stupid.

You make a lot of assumptions for someone who claims to be involved on this server, and I hate to burst your bubble here but nothing here is that deep. Remember, I play the game to have fun. You don’t play the game because you’re ragequitting over a ban for talking about fucking little kids, among other things. 

• Like 1