Jump to content

IRDM + ARDM + PLAYER TOXICITY (Racial slurs)


Recommended Posts

Your In-Game Name:

Yahya

Your Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:214026557

Who are you reporting?:

Chuck Mangione

Why are you reporting this player?:

He first intentionnally rdmed me after coming back to the exact location where he died. He then attempted to kill me and try to play it off and act like it was accidental. He then had beef with someone and called them a racial slur. I asked the person if they knew each other and he said no. He even agreed that i report chuck.

Do you have evidence related to this incident?:

Yes

Relevant Info:

IRDM CLIP: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1mr9rG8VUDopPu/d1337b74D2Pt?invite=cr-MSxHRncsMTMxOTIyMjE0LA
ARDM CLIP: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1mrfhYCuLgc5k4/d1337A2d3naO?invite=cr-MSxRSXksMTMxOTIyMjE0LA
RACIAL SLUR CLIP: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1mrkmsICbyeg8p/d1337lTqU8vb?invite=cr-MSxnMDksMTMxOTIyMjE0LA
VICTIM OF THE RACIAL SLUR ALLOWING ME TO REPORT: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1mrkXCFJcmz4pv/d13375jIkuDj?invite=cr-MSxNTWosMTMxOTIyMjE0LA

I'd also like to add that this person seems very problematic and sounds like an experienced 4chan veteran. 

Thanks

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20234-irdm-ardm-player-toxicity-racial-slurs/
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, riddim said:

I said to punish the player under the guidelines because I wanted the tmods/mods to look at the guidelines and decide, didn't expect for them to follow what I said.

 

 skull GIF

I will also be +1 in punishing this player under the guidelines.

 

(P.S) Yahya you last photo belongs in Fallout2 guy

Edited by Succ The Zucc
10 hours ago, Yahya said:

Very well, gentlemen.

But now... what would be the adequate punishment for such a heinous crime ?

I'll let you fellas decide of his fate... 

risitas pns coupe meprisant au naturelle bot miroir pnj arrogant sourire hautain costume en cheveux golem selection riche anti bol

honestly you bring up such a good point that I have to agree with succ. I am a +1 for punishing this user under the guidelines

  • uhoh 1
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...