Wop Posted December 30, 2022 Share Posted December 30, 2022 (edited) In-Game Name Tuffie Your Steam ID STEAM_0:0:446536709 Why were you banned or warned? So I was just chilling playing the server and this guy named seff started talking about sum weird stuff that I wasn't really fucking with so I decided to call him out which was a bad idea and shouldn't have happend because apparently none of it was true, but I was told so diffrently so the person who was telling me this stuff told me to call him out in OOC and I said no. He then proceeded to bribe me with money and he gave me it which doesn't really matter but im just telling you guys the story and why I did it. So I call him out for talking about little girls on omegle website and I was talking about little girls as in height not age and I get banned for (pedo accusations) then when it gets extended I get banned for player toxicity by Toosi which is crazy because literally, all these other dudes were being toxic in OOC to this kyle dude but when tuffie decides to join its a problem Ik this ain't about no one else but me but I'm just saying it's crazy how I get targeted for toxicity. I know I can be toxic but its like to only the people who do/say weird stuff in the server I don't try to annoy people on purpose swear. Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? I'm not really asking for an unban because I was wrong for saying that the dude was talking to little girls (as in height) or whatever, but I take full responsibility for it and I deeply apologize for it honest to god. I realize that talking about kids is wrong especially since there is a bunch of grown men on the server just like Seff, dude said he was like 22 but it's the principal because he was talking about sum lil egirls and that he got broken up with them so I was confused already on what he was talking about so maybe I should've just kept my mouth shut on the situation. What I'm trynna to get at is Ik I am toxic asf but I really wasn't trynna be on no weird shit honest to god I was really just going off of what someone else told me because if Im being honest you guys don't want people like that in the server. I really do interact with almost all the players in titsrp so I try and make the server fun for new players, I be giving away so much money to new players just to get them to stay in the server and know the player base really is cool and will help you around. I wasn't tryna make it seem like that's what he did or anything so I'm sorry again.I feel like this 7 day ban is 100% deserved but I just wanna take full responsibility like a man to apologize to staff and Seff himself. Who warned/banned you? Dreadmore/Toosi How long were you warned or banned for? 7 days Hope we can come to an understanding here and know that this wasn't on purpose like I didn't get on the server just to come for Seff I genuinaly like playing titsrp and came for a good time honest to god. So again Owners ,Staff, Seff I really do apologize for saying weird shit that wasn't true but it wasn't suppose to be like dat. If my 7 day ban will stay the same, understandable I would just like my time reduced if possible and thank you for taking the time out of your day to read my appeal. Edited December 30, 2022 by Wop Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19115-tuffies-ban-appeal/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dreadmore Posted December 30, 2022 Share Posted December 30, 2022 Hey, This was our discord chat log after your ban. Spoiler December 29, 2022 Wop® — Yesterday at 11:43 PM why u gotta be a bum ass nigga dawg Dreadmore — Today at 4:19 AM who are you Wop® — Today at 11:54 AM nigga tuffie [11:54 AM] bro was finna warn me den said nah ur gonna be outta here for 7 days like wtf lmfao [11:54 AM] shii crazy i was told he was talkin abt dat so idk why u put accusations [11:54 AM] i never accused him like nigga [11:57 AM] oh u changed it frm player toxicity which is even moreee crazy [11:57 AM] wowwwwwww I think from your behavior in my PM's you did not show remorse or any change, instead you berated me, which is fine. -1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19115-tuffies-ban-appeal/#findComment-131955 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wop Posted December 30, 2022 Author Share Posted December 30, 2022 (edited) smh dawg u literally was about to warn me then you started sucking up to him so honestly I only did that because I feel like you don't like me for sum reason, and you don't even know me could be because I say the n word and u were mad about that in the sit but its fine bc not like I was saying it to u but okay. And I was honestly gonna ask you some questions about the ban but I decided to go that route because I was told about how you act and towards certain players, then I remembered the forums so their was honestly no remorse or change to show you. Edited December 30, 2022 by Wop Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19115-tuffies-ban-appeal/#findComment-131956 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dreadmore Posted December 30, 2022 Share Posted December 30, 2022 16 minutes ago, Wop said: smh dawg u literally was about to warn me then you started sucking up to him so honestly I only did that because I feel like you don't like me for sum reason, and you don't even know me could be because I say the n word and u were mad about that in the sit but its fine bc not like I was saying it to u but okay. And I was honestly gonna ask you some questions about the ban but I decided to go that route because I was told about how you act and towards certain players, then I remembered the forums so their was honestly no remorse or change to show you. I always conduct myself professionally and remain both objective and impartial when dealing with player reports. I do wish you luck on your appeal though! Respectfully, Dreadmore Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19115-tuffies-ban-appeal/#findComment-131957 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wop Posted December 30, 2022 Author Share Posted December 30, 2022 Thank you for the luck Dreadmore, and I honestly don't know that I've had one sit with you but thanks again man. Jus sorry again for what I said and also I am sorry for going to discord and berating you I was just heated but I know that doesn't give me a reason to take my anger out on you and say all that shit so I apologize and thank you again for the luck. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19115-tuffies-ban-appeal/#findComment-131958 Share on other sites More sharing options...
toosii Posted December 30, 2022 Share Posted December 30, 2022 (edited) 6 hours ago, Wop said: I get banned for (pedo accusations) then when it gets extended I get banned for player toxicity by Toosi which is crazy because literally, all these other dudes were being toxic in OOC to this kyle dude but when tuffie decides to join its a problem Ik this ain't about no one else but me but I'm just saying it's crazy how I get targeted for toxicity. I know I can be toxic but its like to only the people who do/say weird stuff in the server I don't try to annoy people on purpose swear. Your ban was always going to be a week ban. Dreadmore is a trial mod so he can not ban for a week and has to have a mod+ extend it. Also the only reason I changed your reason from accusations to toxicity is because that is what the ban reason was supposed to say. I did not give you a longer ban or change the reasoning of your ban - the reason of your ban is because what you said to Seff. 6 hours ago, Wop said: So I call him out for talking about little girls on omegle website and I was talking about little girls as in height not age Lmfao that is a blatant lie. You said "Seff shows his d**** to little girls on omegle." You were referring to age by saying "little" not height. Saying you were referring to their height doesn't even make sense smh. You admitted to saying that during the sit. You have previous bans for player toxicity, harassment, racism + you have warns for the same type of behavior. You have done/ said similar things before yet you continue to do so. With your punishment history you are lucky you only received a week ban as it could have & probably should have been longer. You also messaged Dreadmore after being banned, continuing to be toxic so I mean that shows your character lmao, it seems you feel the need to constantly cause issues. The only time you have tried to act apologetic about any of this is after you are banned and create an appeal, which leads me to believe your apology is 100% not genuine. So due to the reasons above and the fact you blatantly lied about why you were banned I think the ban was more than justified & should stick. -1 for unban Edited December 30, 2022 by toosii 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19115-tuffies-ban-appeal/#findComment-131960 Share on other sites More sharing options...
cobaselic Posted December 30, 2022 Share Posted December 30, 2022 7 minutes ago, toosii said: Lmfao that is a blatant lie. You said "Seff shows his d**** to little girls on omegle." You were referring to age by saying "little" not height. You saying you were referring to their height is a lie and that wouldn't even make sense smh. -1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19115-tuffies-ban-appeal/#findComment-131961 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tyz37 Posted December 30, 2022 Share Posted December 30, 2022 (edited) 1 hour ago, toosii said: Your ban was always going to be a week ban. Dreadmore is a trial mod so he can not ban for a week and has to have a mod+ extend it. Also the only reason I changed your reason from accusations to toxicity is because that is what the ban reason was supposed to say. I did not give you a longer ban or change the reasoning of your ban - the sole reason of your ban is because what you said to Seff. Lmfao that is a blatant lie. You said "Seff shows his d**** to little girls on omegle." You were referring to age by saying "little" not height. You saying you were referring to their height is a lie and that wouldn't even make sense smh. You have previous bans for player toxicity, harassment, racism + you have warns for the same type of behavior. You have done/ said similar things before yet you continue to do so. With your punishment history you are lucky you only received a week ban as it could have & probably should have been longer. You also messaged Dreadmore after being banned, continuing to be toxic so I mean that shows your character lmao, it seems you feel the need to constantly cause issues. The only time you have tried to act apologetic about any of this is after you are banned and create an appeal, which leads me to believe your apology is 100% not genuine. So due to the reasons above and the fact you blatantly lied about why you were banned I think the ban was more than justified & should stick. -1 for unban I have to agree with the -1 on this one. It is a proper punishment. -1. Edited December 30, 2022 by Tyz37 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19115-tuffies-ban-appeal/#findComment-131962 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wop Posted December 30, 2022 Author Share Posted December 30, 2022 Ok so I think Ill just wait for my ban to be over I guess. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19115-tuffies-ban-appeal/#findComment-131963 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Seffy Posted December 30, 2022 Share Posted December 30, 2022 still upset over this entire thing.... Kio doesn't know me at all. says shit about me that has nothing to do with anything i have done in my life then pays you to target me still don't understand what i did to that kid 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19115-tuffies-ban-appeal/#findComment-131964 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts