Tinyman (job)

Troy

I want them to be extremely small, smaller than 0.5. I'm thinking 0.1 and it should be a vip job to prevent slight abuse. But they should be exempt from weapons because they are too tiny. There should be a max of 5, and tiny fists that do 5 damage.

Description: The tiny man builds tiny villages and thrives off of governing surroundings. Basically a tiny hobo.

• crybaby -1 1

6 hours ago, Tene said:

would be cool but more cancer than birds are (in the sense of just walking through bases), maybe not 0.1 but slightly smaller than 0.5

I thought of that and It would be great if only vip could access it. Though this wouldn't entirely limit things, there is only so much damage this tinyman could do. 5 damage max would be fantastic.

17 hours ago, Tene said:

would be cool but more cancer than birds are (in the sense of just walking through bases), maybe not 0.1 but slightly smaller than 0.5

Agreed, the job idea could be cool but it shouldn't be too small lol. Also @Troymaking a job VIP only really doesn't prevent abuse at all, almost everyone is VIP especially now with the christmas map people get free VIP every few minutes from all of the Christmas trees

57 minutes ago, toosii said:

Agreed, the job idea could be cool but it shouldn't be too small lol. Also @Troymaking a job VIP only really doesn't prevent abuse at all, almost everyone is VIP especially now with the christmas map people get free VIP every few minutes from all of the Christmas trees

It doesn't make much of a difference but it's still there