Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Your In-Game Name:

Biggie Bear

Your Steam ID:

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Macaroni_Tony/

Who are you reporting?:

b3nz STEAM_0:1:225582669

Why are you reporting this player?:

Player toxicity in ooc directed towards me.
He then said more toxic chat in front of me.

Do you have evidence related to this incident?:

Yes

Relevant Info:

https://i.imgur.com/dGQH3nz.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/WrmcHxo.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/UIxEtUA.jpg

I had done nothing to this player never even talked to them before.

Uncalled for targeted harassment against me.

 

  • Crybaby 7
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18952-player-toxicity/
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Tyz37 said:

I am +1 for a punishment for player toxicity. Pinging other staff and getting any other opinions on it before it is accepted or denied.

I'm with Tyz here. +1 from me

 

Obviously doesn't care about his actions so there isn't more I can say. 

  • Thumb Down 1
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18952-player-toxicity/#findComment-130897
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...