Halloween map mixed with the main map

Darken Death Gun

Halloween Map  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who wants to see some parts of the halloween map be put into the main map?

• Hell Yeah I Love Some Of That Stuff
    • Nah The Main Map Is Fine <---- (for losers)
    • I Can Take It Or Leave It

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, Succ The Zucc said:

So here's what I'll say to this yes I want some of it to stay. But and I mean BUT. It broke the server on multiple occasions causing us to have to restart the server almost daily. 

that is true that it did crash the server but that was do to the water texture and some other stuff but the things i want to be brought back is the secret underground bases and maybe the backrooms

2 hours ago, Darken Death Gun said:

that is true that it did crash the server but that was do to the water texture and some other stuff but the things i want to be brought back is the secret underground bases and maybe the backrooms

I think the backrooms were awesome but that was one of the main issues causing the server to crash or lowering FPS, so no I do not think they should be put on the main map sadly

I would like to see maybe something like the underground parts of bases being added onto the main map, things like that are just something different then the boring old map we have all been playing for sooo damn long. Other than that I would just like the map to stay the same. As I mentioned the back rooms were dope but caused way too many issues with the server. And the rest of the stuff was more just Halloween decorations to make it kind of "spooky" so it wouldn't make sense to have those types of things in the main map.

BUT I do think that the main map overall should be updated. I know too many people are against a whole new map so I don't see that ever happening (or at least any time soon) but I would like to see changes made just because I and so many others have played this map for so long it gets boring to me. I know every single inch of the map there are no more surprises, hidden areas/bases, or anything to explore. Maybe just make it a little bit larger and have a few more streets with base or shop type buildings. Or maybe extend the part of the map where a lot of trees & rocks spawn by the underground mine. Or add something to some bases making them different, larger, extra rooms, underground areas, etc. There are a million different things that could be done to the map to make it better or at least just different.

Edited by toosii
  • Like 1

main map is fine as it is, no point reworking the map just to include 2 more rooms in bases that people already don't use, let sugar have titsrp v3 made (since gallium is back to mapmaking) with suggestions from the old old thread about changes we wnat to see made. also backrooms was fun for a bit but having that on the server forever seems more annoying than anything, especially since it wouldn't be able to be put on a timer (the reason it crashed was because the timer kept forcing it open and closed) so you could start bounty hunting / hit man targetting / spawn of hell targetting / chasing for ents back / cuffing etc and the guy just sprints into backrooms and then sprints to the spawn tp. go find friendly canadians old post, but i'll be real i don't think any of the halloween map should be added, this map is fine as it is and if we want an update to the map, lets actually try and get a full on map rework instead of omg 2 new rooms and this area is increased by 20 meters

• Like 1