Jump to content

Should saying the f, r and t slurs be a warnable offense?


Should saying the f, r and t slurs be a warnable offense?  

35 members have voted

  1. 1. what do you think!!!

    • Yes (I have never felt the touch of a woman)
      7
    • No (I love waffles!!)
      28


Recommended Posts

Honestly I don't think it should be warnable. Maybe in like some extreme cases where someone is using it to constantly harass and target a specific person, but other than that no.

Like this is garrys mod I remember a couple years ago ANYTHING you wanted to say could be said lmfao. Like its a video game and this is the internet. Video games like this are not suppose to be a "safe space" if your feelings get hurt easily by some rando on the internet then this is not the place for you to be.

  • Like 1

My opinion on it is basically just it should be warnable if continuosly used against a person, like harrassment and shit like that. But just saying it shouldn't be warnable, you aren't really targetting anyone with it so nobody should get mad honestly.

  • Like 6

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...