Possible False Bans/General Questions

Jashinkyo

Was recently banned, don't care to appeal. Just going to see if anyone can show to me in the rules where a ban can be classified as FTC. Some 5head mod decided to hit me with a ban today after being warned for typing a certain message, a mod pulled me aside and said that the message need not be said again. Easy, told him I understood said in advert chat that we will not be doing what my previous message had said, although it was a joke on a particular server drama incident where someone who did this act was not banned lmao. Got a 3 day break for "failure to comply" I am all for mods using their imaginations for punishment but I expect them to also read the rules like us players do. I read these rules again tonight after my ban and to my fucking lesser than a mod surprise this ban is in no way covered in any rules. Just wondering if anyone else can point out to me where "failure to comply" is a valid ban reason/a rule shown in the rule book so I can move on or so I can report this super giga-mega-massivecock-5head-bigbrain-alphamale-sigmachad-feralneckbeard-ejanitor for being just out of line. 

• crybaby -1 1

Failure To Comply
Not listening to a staff member / continues to cause issues / not helping staff resolve their issue 1-day - 3-day ban depending on the player attitude
Running away from a sit / not listening 1-day ban - 3-day ban depending on the player attitude

• Like 1
  • crine 2
  • thumbdown -1 1

On 10/19/2022 at 12:48 AM, Tyz37 said:

Failure To Comply
Not listening to a staff member / continues to cause issues / not helping staff resolve their issue 1-day - 3-day ban depending on the player attitude
Running away from a sit / not listening 1-day ban - 3-day ban depending on the player attitude

haha continues to cause issues, heard that one before

• crybaby -1 2