Jeeflyboi Posted October 4, 2022 Share Posted October 4, 2022 In-Game Name Jeef Your Steam ID 76561198358004090 Why were you banned or warned? From what I can remember, I was mass rdming in response to people who were rdm'ing me due to no staff being online at that time of night. This was back in 2019 I think? I was never able to explain my case to the staff at the time. Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? It's been 3 years and I've matured since then. I used to love playing on this server. My actions were irrational mainly due to that being at a time where I was a 12 year old brainlet who urinated inside of a desk. Who warned/banned you? Warren (however he seems to no longer be staff) How long were you warned or banned for? Forever 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18749-the-incident/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Merhaculous Posted October 5, 2022 Share Posted October 5, 2022 +1 as all he did was threaten to alt, we have also reduced most permas down to 6 months. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18749-the-incident/#findComment-129372 Share on other sites More sharing options...
cobaselic Posted October 5, 2022 Share Posted October 5, 2022 Ban is from over 2 years ago, and this isn't something that would get you permabanned anymore. accepted, I'll hop on and unban you Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18749-the-incident/#findComment-129374 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Succ The Zucc Posted October 5, 2022 Share Posted October 5, 2022 Closing and moving Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18749-the-incident/#findComment-129375 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts