Inventory stay after closing context

Molly

Category:

Bug

Priority:

Low

Description:

if you spam the context menu the inventory will just give up and stay. idk maybe use OnContextMenuClose() and OnContextMenuOpen() for the menu so it doesn't stay if it skips a check

How to reproduce:

1. Spam open and close the context menu
2. the inventory should stay up
3. Enjoy
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

this has been a thing for ages, its helpful instead of having to hold c for as long as you wanna be in your inventory, i dont really see it as a big problem unless you happen to have a habit of pressing c for fun and it inconveniently opens your inventory

ngl, if it were to be removed, inventory sorting will be aids

for example:
You're sorting your inventory for like 5 mins or something, do u really wanna hold C for that long

whereas, you double tap c and boom, your inventory is open to sort without the inconvenience of having to hold c for the duration

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Rubik said:

Although this is a bug, I personally use this as more of a feature - double tap C to keep the menu open vs one tap and hold for quick access. I'm going to leave this bug report open for a bit to get some more feedback, but as of right now I think this one can slide. 

Agreed, its been like this for years and years now, its pretty much muscle memory at this point.

58 minutes ago, Rubik said:

Although this is a bug, I personally use this as more of a feature - double tap C to keep the menu open vs one tap and hold for quick access. I'm going to leave this bug report open for a bit to get some more feedback, but as of right now I think this one can slide. 

most people use this as a feature if ur pressing c many times quickly what else a re you trying to do