TRMaze Posted July 23, 2022 Share Posted July 23, 2022 Definitely up there with one of the most interesting schizo posts I’ve seen on the forums… -1 very toxic 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18364-got-banned-by-some-corrupt-senior-moderator/page/2/#findComment-126732 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Succ The Zucc Posted July 23, 2022 Share Posted July 23, 2022 I agree with Maze. 100% a schizo post. -1 from me. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18364-got-banned-by-some-corrupt-senior-moderator/page/2/#findComment-126734 Share on other sites More sharing options...
toosii Posted July 23, 2022 Share Posted July 23, 2022 -1 0 evidence provided. Very easy to tell how toxic you are just reading your appeal & your replies to staff members. Obvious minge. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18364-got-banned-by-some-corrupt-senior-moderator/page/2/#findComment-126737 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Redrick Holton Posted July 23, 2022 Author Share Posted July 23, 2022 5 hours ago, ناز السيطرة على ج said: i don’t think he deserves an unban. He’s even being toxic on this forums post FOR HIS UNBAN. big -1 for me Says the one with -18 rep lol Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18364-got-banned-by-some-corrupt-senior-moderator/page/2/#findComment-126746 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Redrick Holton Posted July 23, 2022 Author Share Posted July 23, 2022 5 hours ago, Blue. said: -1 lol you had such an easy opportunity and still managed to blow it This here folks is a prime example of how narcissistic staff are. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18364-got-banned-by-some-corrupt-senior-moderator/page/2/#findComment-126747 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Redrick Holton Posted July 23, 2022 Author Share Posted July 23, 2022 4 hours ago, TRMaze said: Definitely up there with one of the most interesting schizo posts I’ve seen on the forums… -1 very toxic That's offensive, how could you, I'll have you know I am not a schizo, if you can't take your time to admire a work of art every now and then, then you have a sad life, I mean I guess that's why you're a Garry's Mod Staff. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18364-got-banned-by-some-corrupt-senior-moderator/page/2/#findComment-126748 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Redrick Holton Posted July 23, 2022 Author Share Posted July 23, 2022 3 hours ago, toosii said: -1 0 evidence provided. Very easy to tell how toxic you are just reading your appeal & your replies to staff members. Obvious minge. Yes, because stating what others have already is helpful, keep it to the -1 "toosi" 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18364-got-banned-by-some-corrupt-senior-moderator/page/2/#findComment-126749 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ù�از اÙ�سÙ�طرة عÙ�Ù� ج Posted July 23, 2022 Share Posted July 23, 2022 no cap i’m +1 to extend his ban Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18364-got-banned-by-some-corrupt-senior-moderator/page/2/#findComment-126751 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Heosphoros Posted July 23, 2022 Share Posted July 23, 2022 -1 for me Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18364-got-banned-by-some-corrupt-senior-moderator/page/2/#findComment-126756 Share on other sites More sharing options...
toosii Posted July 23, 2022 Share Posted July 23, 2022 (edited) I'm gonna go ahead and deny this appeal, you didn't provide any evidence & the evidence provided by the banning staff member shows it was a justified punishment. Also, probably not the best idea to disrespect staff members + the server in your appeal! DENIED Edited July 23, 2022 by toosii Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18364-got-banned-by-some-corrupt-senior-moderator/page/2/#findComment-126757 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts