Redrick Holton Posted July 23, 2022 Share Posted July 23, 2022 In-Game Name Redrick Holton Your Steam ID STEAM_0:1:109544472 Why were you banned or warned? I was just minding my own business playing this dead server when I kidnapped this random dude on a rooftop. after he paid his fine I got shot at from below and it was some necromancer so I clapped that mf up and he as dead as this server. I started making an extraordinary statue when I get tped, I think nothing of it and continue my sacred build, then this slut freezes me. so as any normal person would, I started screaming at this mf and he doesn't say shit and just keeps me frozen. Then the necromancer mf starts slappin my ass from behind, that's when I realize what was going on, this fuck falsely reported me, so I start telling the corrupt senior moderator to warn this necrobitch for revenge rdm but he just bans me before I could even have a chance at explaining the situation. In the grand scheme of things I was banned for RDM, Player Toxicity (Hypocritical of SuicideBlue if you ask me), NITRP (If you read my captivating story right here you would know that is false.) Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? Because I was falsely banned for no reason other than these corrupt ass staff members having an orgasm over this false facade of power. This the same mf who was spamming cope to random kids in chat, then bans me for being toxic, how hard is it to keeps these megalomaniac fucks from abusing their power.Play Who warned/banned you? SuicideBlue (Fitting Name) How long were you warned or banned for? 1 fucking day, can you believe that? the audacity on these mfs are insane 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18364-got-banned-by-some-corrupt-senior-moderator/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
cobaselic Posted July 23, 2022 Share Posted July 23, 2022 No evidence and hella toxic -1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18364-got-banned-by-some-corrupt-senior-moderator/#findComment-126717 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Redrick Holton Posted July 23, 2022 Author Share Posted July 23, 2022 12 minutes ago, cobaselic said: No evidence and hella toxic -1 Enlighten me, how exactly am I supposed to acquire evidence when I was immediately banned without a chance to do so? My deepest apologies for not being a sweaty ass mf that records the entire time. I 100% guarantee that the logs follow my exact testimony, I kidnapped some dude on a roof, he paid his fine, someone shot at me, I looked down and saw the necromancer, sniped that mf, started building my beautiful work of art on the road, got tped, continued to build, got frozen, necromancer tried to revenge rdm me, then I got banned. Still don't know if he got punished for that either. It's funny how one of the reasons I was banned was for toxicity when this dude was being toxic in chat not minutes before this whole ordeal. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18364-got-banned-by-some-corrupt-senior-moderator/#findComment-126719 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted July 23, 2022 Share Posted July 23, 2022 (edited) Player SSC Sniper (Necromancer) (STEAM_0:1:613330202) attacked RedrickHolton(STEAM_0:1:109544472) (Redrick) holding (Tool Gun) with Magnus Staff for 50. New health: 50 <23-07-2022 / 05:12:37> Player SuicideBlue (Hobo Lord) (STEAM_0:0:81699852) attacked bot god(STEAM_0:0:199316514) (Bounty Hunter) holding (Keys) with Remington 870 for 126. New health: -26 <23-07-2022 / 05:11:22> Player SuicideBlue (Hobo Lord) (STEAM_0:0:81699852) attacked bot god(STEAM_0:0:199316514) (Bounty Hunter) holding (Keys) with Remington 870 for 42. New health: 58 <23-07-2022 / 05:11:22> Player RedrickHolton (Redrick) (STEAM_0:1:109544472) attacked SSC Sniper(STEAM_0:1:613330202) (Necromancer) holding (Magnus Staff) with Cheytac Intervention for 263. New health: -163 <23-07-2022 / 05:10:54> Player SuicideBlue (Hobo Lord) (STEAM_0:0:81699852) attacked bot god(STEAM_0:0:199316514) (Bounty Hunter) holding (Unknown) with Weapon [1588][weapon_kidnapper] for 5. New health: 90 <23-07-2022 / 05:10:50> As you can clearly see in the log the necro mancer never attacked you - as if he did it would show so right under you attacking him at 05:10:54 Player SuicideBlue(STEAM_0:0:81699852) (Hobo Lord) said !xban <23-07-2022 / 05:12:37> Player SuicideBlue(STEAM_0:0:81699852) (Hobo Lord) said ok then <23-07-2022 / 05:12:34> Player SuicideBlue(STEAM_0:0:81699852) (Hobo Lord) said whyd u kill them lol <23-07-2022 / 05:12:27> Player SuicideBlue(STEAM_0:0:81699852) (Hobo Lord) said whyd u kill this guy <23-07-2022 / 05:12:06> Player SuicideBlue(STEAM_0:0:81699852) (Hobo Lord) said !sit ssc <23-07-2022 / 05:11:38> (starts from the bottom to the top) Dont have a clip of what you said unfortunately due to using geforce experience but you definitely rdm'd the guy and was immedietely talking trash in the sit - as well as the appeal - dont know why youre calling me toxic for telling a kid to cope for rulebreaking and spam setting my bounty for 5k but maybe next time if you have a more positive response to being in a sit maybe you wont get banned- just a thought tho Edited July 23, 2022 by Blue. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18364-got-banned-by-some-corrupt-senior-moderator/#findComment-126720 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Redrick Holton Posted July 23, 2022 Author Share Posted July 23, 2022 12 minutes ago, Blue. said: Player SSC Sniper (Necromancer) (STEAM_0:1:613330202) attacked RedrickHolton(STEAM_0:1:109544472) (Redrick) holding (Tool Gun) with Magnus Staff for 50. New health: 50 <23-07-2022 / 05:12:37> Player SuicideBlue (Hobo Lord) (STEAM_0:0:81699852) attacked bot god(STEAM_0:0:199316514) (Bounty Hunter) holding (Keys) with Remington 870 for 126. New health: -26 <23-07-2022 / 05:11:22> Player SuicideBlue (Hobo Lord) (STEAM_0:0:81699852) attacked bot god(STEAM_0:0:199316514) (Bounty Hunter) holding (Keys) with Remington 870 for 42. New health: 58 <23-07-2022 / 05:11:22> Player RedrickHolton (Redrick) (STEAM_0:1:109544472) attacked SSC Sniper(STEAM_0:1:613330202) (Necromancer) holding (Magnus Staff) with Cheytac Intervention for 263. New health: -163 <23-07-2022 / 05:10:54> Player SuicideBlue (Hobo Lord) (STEAM_0:0:81699852) attacked bot god(STEAM_0:0:199316514) (Bounty Hunter) holding (Unknown) with Weapon [1588][weapon_kidnapper] for 5. New health: 90 <23-07-2022 / 05:10:50> As you can clearly see in the log the necro mancer never attacked you - as if he did it would show so right under you attacking him at 05:10:54 Player SuicideBlue(STEAM_0:0:81699852) (Hobo Lord) said !xban <23-07-2022 / 05:12:37> Player SuicideBlue(STEAM_0:0:81699852) (Hobo Lord) said ok then <23-07-2022 / 05:12:34> Player SuicideBlue(STEAM_0:0:81699852) (Hobo Lord) said whyd u kill them lol <23-07-2022 / 05:12:27> Player SuicideBlue(STEAM_0:0:81699852) (Hobo Lord) said whyd u kill this guy <23-07-2022 / 05:12:06> Player SuicideBlue(STEAM_0:0:81699852) (Hobo Lord) said !sit ssc <23-07-2022 / 05:11:38> (starts from the bottom to the top) Dont have a clip of what you said unfortunately due to using geforce experience but you definitely rdm'd the guy and was immedietely talking trash in the sit - as well as the appeal - dont know why youre calling me toxic for telling a kid to cope for rulebreaking and spam setting my bounty for 5k but maybe next time if you have a more positive response to being in a sit maybe you wont get banned- just a thought tho Maybe there's a possibility that he didn't directly damage me? I only said I was being shot at, either way I would of gladly taken a warn but nope I get banned. Maybe I wouldn't have been trash talking if you didn't interrupt my masterfully crafted statue that you so horribly ruined, maybe you can immediately shift your attention from a precious build to a bunch of children complaining, but I prefer art over a bunch of grumbling. And forgive me for not knowing the origin story behind your toxicity, like I said I was captivated by my work of art that you obviously have no respect for. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18364-got-banned-by-some-corrupt-senior-moderator/#findComment-126722 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted July 23, 2022 Share Posted July 23, 2022 6 minutes ago, Redrick Holton said: Maybe there's a possibility that he didn't directly damage me? I only said I was being shot at, either way I would of gladly taken a warn but nope I get banned. Maybe I wouldn't have been trash talking if you didn't interrupt my masterfully crafted statue that you so horribly ruined, maybe you can immediately shift your attention from a precious build to a bunch of children complaining, but I prefer art over a bunch of grumbling. And forgive me for not knowing the origin story behind your toxicity, like I said I was captivated by my work of art that you obviously have no respect for. Wasn't really being toxic though man, was just telling someone who was being toxic to cope - nothing else - but I might be willing to unban you due to you at least aplogizing but you can not continue this behavior in sits in the future, its not okay, you can fuck around with people in the mainland but in a sit you are expected to be cordial - as for the necromancer hiting you he only hit you once and it was due to him not knowing it would do damage when you are frozen Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18364-got-banned-by-some-corrupt-senior-moderator/#findComment-126723 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted July 23, 2022 Share Posted July 23, 2022 Well you didnt actually apologize but what is said still stands Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18364-got-banned-by-some-corrupt-senior-moderator/#findComment-126724 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Redrick Holton Posted July 23, 2022 Author Share Posted July 23, 2022 7 minutes ago, Blue. said: Wasn't really being toxic though man, was just telling someone who was being toxic to cope - nothing else - but I might be willing to unban you due to you at least aplogizing but you can not continue this behavior in sits in the future, its not okay, you can fuck around with people in the mainland but in a sit you are expected to be cordial - as for the necromancer hiting you he only hit you once and it was due to him not knowing it would do damage when you are frozen Alright well, look, I apologize for ruining your beloved sit, however you ruined my beloved art, so I think we're even. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18364-got-banned-by-some-corrupt-senior-moderator/#findComment-126725 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ù�از اÙ�سÙ�طرة عÙ�Ù� ج Posted July 23, 2022 Share Posted July 23, 2022 i don’t think he deserves an unban. He’s even being toxic on this forums post FOR HIS UNBAN. big -1 for me Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18364-got-banned-by-some-corrupt-senior-moderator/#findComment-126726 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted July 23, 2022 Share Posted July 23, 2022 -1 lol you had such an easy opportunity and still managed to blow it 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18364-got-banned-by-some-corrupt-senior-moderator/#findComment-126727 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts