Tyz37 Posted July 16, 2022 Share Posted July 16, 2022 I am selling bulk armor packs at cheaper than market price. I am also selling a prestige token, tier 2 crates, c4, and various other items. Just ask and I will see what items I have. Player models: my default_p player model: 7.5m my cop model: 12.5m the spy model: 10m 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18326-selling-items-and-models/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Emperor Taint Rat Legend X Posted July 16, 2022 Share Posted July 16, 2022 How do you sell prestige tokens and how much for each? Also do you perhaps have arrest batons? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18326-selling-items-and-models/#findComment-126433 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Malicious Posted July 16, 2022 Share Posted July 16, 2022 I am selling all of my models best models in the server for 50m each @ Malicious on the cc editor Malicious#6001 on discord message me 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18326-selling-items-and-models/#findComment-126435 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Professional Jay Walker Posted July 16, 2022 Share Posted July 16, 2022 4 minutes ago, Malicious said: I am selling all of my models best models in the server for 50m each @ Malicious on the cc editor Malicious#6001 on discord message me This is the best offer, ignore original post and refer to malicious’s offer Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18326-selling-items-and-models/#findComment-126436 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now