Recoil for enchanted weapons

Byonic

Why would it be logical to make a weapon that hits harder have no recoil. That is like saying a .22 has the same damage as a .50 cal but none of the kick. Less damage is less of a kick and increasing a guns damage gives more of a kick. Makes a ton of sense to me.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Succ The Zucc said:

Literally what tyz said. Ngl I'm usually one to make up bad ideas. But this one just down right makes no sense to me. 

tryna make sense in a gaming point not really a IRL statemet i could understand why TYZ mentions that it "Raises the caliber of the 'Bullet' '" But in my sense the gun is being "Enchanted" With enchants  like how you would enchant something in IRL it would make the thing better in all ways shapes and forms my standpoint is that you would want more dmg, Clip Size and fire rate but have less reload time and less recoil it makes more sense to me to say that would be an enchant instead of an "Upgrade" since it would be upgrading the guns capacity and making it harder to control so Question: Should we still call them Enchants or Upgrades { All would atleast agree that enchants should feel more like enchants and not an simple upgrade ]

2 hours ago, Byonic said:

tryna make sense in a gaming point not really a IRL statemet i could understand why TYZ mentions that it "Raises the caliber of the 'Bullet' '" But in my sense the gun is being "Enchanted" With enchants  like how you would enchant something in IRL it would make the thing better in all ways shapes and forms my standpoint is that you would want more dmg, Clip Size and fire rate but have less reload time and less recoil it makes more sense to me to say that would be an enchant instead of an "Upgrade" since it would be upgrading the guns capacity and making it harder to control so Question: Should we still call them Enchants or Upgrades { All would atleast agree that enchants should feel more like enchants and not an simple upgrade ]

please use commas/full stops (periods for american)

i think ur just coping tbh maybe look at how sugar nerfed every enchanted gun cause they're op and never shouldve been introduced before making a suggestion to buff enchanted guns (the polar opposite of what is needed on the server balance-wise). logically it makes sense, gameplay wise it also makes sense to add some sort of balance alongside enchanting, *if u want a good gun buy jack johnson mercy pistol on cc editor!!*

• Like 1