some suggestions

1-800-Suicide

add a search bar for your recipe list in the cooking stove:
Qol i have alot of recipes let me search them by name

remove artifacts from lootboxes and prestige shop, maybe remove previous artifacts that come from those:

too many artifacts in the game and a vast majority are from lootboxes or prestige shop, this would also allow for artifacts to be stronger due to them being more scarce. it costs more than 100 mil  of materials (and hours of your time) to on average create 1 artifact from enchanting while from prestige you get to select the gun with the specia

reroll 3x jobs in suga shop:

if someone wants to reroll the current 3x jobs with alot of money they should in my opinion, basically money sink to save time waiting for them to reset. make it expensive so that its not abused for xp and also so it cannot be used to troll people. 

lower event cooldown:

i think 15 minutes is way too high and sometimes people want to paly a lot of events, i think the cooldown should be 5 minutes for duplicate events (except bank event)

also event tokens should be able to be sold and traded (automatic no kdawg response secure)

2 hours ago, 1-800-Suicide said:

if someone wants to reroll the current 3x jobs with alot of money they should in my opinion, basically money sink to save time waiting for them to reset. make it expensive so that its not abused for xp and also so it cannot be used to troll people.

I really would like to see something like this added. Many times 3x xp can go to the most useless jobs with 1 active way to gain xp. Alien, pig, gun dealer, etc. 

16 minutes ago, Gaylek said:

I really would like to see something like this added. Many times 3x xp can go to the most useless jobs with 1 active way to gain xp. Alien, pig, gun dealer, etc. 

pig is good for xp

9 hours ago, 1-800-Suicide said:

this or do mr chesmonds idea of just making 3x xp jobs unique to each user (Player X has alien, farmer and shipwreck diver, Player Y has bounty hunter, thief, detective) and allow re-rolling through suga shop for like 3-5mil as it only effects their own job pool. This also prevents clutter on jobs, like having 5 shipwreck divers robbing trash from eachother, or 5 hobos for the 1 dumpster every 4 minutes. It generally reduces the job clutter and the server will have more players on jobs that players don't usually play.

10 hours ago, 1-800-Suicide said:

lower event cooldown:

i think 15 minutes is way too high and sometimes people want to paly a lot of events, i think the cooldown should be 5 minutes for duplicate events (except bank event)

Not sure why they even added the event cooldown shit is ridiculous.. Make the timer how it used to be, and also increase the time to join by like 10-15 seconds because 9x out of 10 there will be 1 user remaining needed to join and then it ends..

events way too nerfed rn so i also have semi-suggestion on top of this: please buff the event rewards for events that actually require players to be involved (survive/propclimb) and increase the DarkRP price to start events in both event tokens from suga shop and to start events because they tend to be more competitive and more difficult than an event like kill the vip where its whoever has the better legendary and jetpack gets the win. Also update propclimb maps to be either longer or harder so that it matches with the competitiveness of survive events..

add retrieve the package.

10 hours ago, 1-800-Suicide said:

also event tokens should be able to be sold and traded (automatic no kdawg response secure)

yes this should be done!!!!

alleged event token exploiter pickle man