Jump to content

Gaylek

VIP

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Gaylek

  1. Average tits rp roleplay moment. +1
  2. +1 for appreciation for bond have talked with him a lot. -1 for any thing good for Dyln. His pictures of his brother in general left me scarred.
  3. Gaylek

    My appeal

    We have seen the appeal. Appeals are not immediate and we are looking into it.
  4. Gaylek

    Gang cc Anatolia

    Gang: Anatolia Ingame name: Gaylek Steam id: STEAM_0:1:100746952
  5. I think some more jobs similar to batman's vigilante style would be cool. Off the top of my head, a green arrow class that has tranq arrows to knock out the kidnapper/raider. I know that's similar to Mr bones but just an idea.
  6. How do I revert to the old gmod spawnlist? I had to factory reset gmod bc of an issue but now I have this horrible menu. Everything is cluttered and I don't know how to revert it to the old way. How do I fix this? https://imgur.com/a/NtspUJl sorry to just post the link tits rp embedding isn't working for me.
×
×
  • Create New...