HellHound Posted April 24, 2022 Share Posted April 24, 2022 In-Game Name Another Internet Dog Your Steam ID STEAM_0:1:32160514 Why were you banned or warned? Mass RDM apparently Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? I didn't do anything wrong in all reality Who warned/banned you? Spooky How long were you warned or banned for? 7-14 days somewhere in there So over the months I've been here, I cannot count how many times I've been RDMed as the Undercover once I've been found out. Anyways Cover got blown, so instead of letting Snow, Byonic and TSYulli kill or Kidnap me I decided to just shoot the 3 of them Only managed to kill 2. (Not MRDM) Additionally snow was the Serial Killer and lied directly to Spooky stating I killed them as a Civ fresh out of Spawn when they kidnapped someone so I shot them but thats beside the point Anyways in an IRL Situation if an Undercover Cop is found out it's either bullshit their way out or Shoot their way out depending on where you're from While Cornered with Guns on me as FearRP doesn't exist on this server I opted to blast my way out, died in the process to TSYulli. If anything I should have like a 3 day RDMx2 Ban. Anyways this will probably get denied cause Snow will refuse to offer Video Evidence of them being a Serial Killer and getting clapped in the Process. I guess the "RP" part only applies to a few areas of y'alls VRless VRchat server. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18020-ukrainian-refugee-status-denied-gone-wrong/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Malicious Posted April 24, 2022 Share Posted April 24, 2022 I've got the logs infront of me Snow was a Citizen? you also killed 4people that include Snow x2 Julio Banana and also Byonic. so how'd you killed 2 people? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18020-ukrainian-refugee-status-denied-gone-wrong/#findComment-124062 Share on other sites More sharing options...
HellHound Posted April 24, 2022 Author Share Posted April 24, 2022 42 minutes ago, Malicious said: I've got the logs infront of me Snow was a Citizen? you also killed 4people that include Snow x2 Julio Banana and also Byonic. so how'd you killed 2 people? Snow was a Citizen yet Kidnapped someone outside spawn? I shot a kidnapper lmfao, Unless it was Julio and I accidentally crossfired snow and Didn't realize????? additionally this was when I shot Byonic, TSuyulli and Snow. Had noting to do with Julio. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18020-ukrainian-refugee-status-denied-gone-wrong/#findComment-124064 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tyz37 Posted April 24, 2022 Share Posted April 24, 2022 Just shooting people if your cover is blown would be rdm. Additionally it still could be considered attempted MRDM if you attacked 3 people like killing two and attacking a third. You were banned for “MRDM + LTAP”. I am going to say -1 as the details of it make it seem like a valid ban. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18020-ukrainian-refugee-status-denied-gone-wrong/#findComment-124070 Share on other sites More sharing options...
HellHound Posted April 25, 2022 Author Share Posted April 25, 2022 eh w/e I'll ride out the ban get Issac or Jeff or someone in here to deny it. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18020-ukrainian-refugee-status-denied-gone-wrong/#findComment-124093 Share on other sites More sharing options...
{GN} Isaac Posted April 25, 2022 Share Posted April 25, 2022 Denied 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18020-ukrainian-refugee-status-denied-gone-wrong/#findComment-124094 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts