Jump to content

Recommended Posts

In-Game Name

nunezedwin24

Your Steam ID

76561199003187996

Why were you banned or warned?

I was banned for supposedly be racist and trying to crash this server about 1 year ago, i didnt make an appeal because i didnt really care about it since i have real things to do irl. But i have good karma in general, and i have no clue why people would think i would be racist or try to crash the server. I do believe that i have lots of money and somewhat a lot of time in this server because it was fun.

Why should you be unwarned/unbanned?

I want to continue to rp and have fun in this server because its been far too long. also, i wouldnt be making a report if i didnt wanna change.

Who warned/banned you?

Slick Mcstubbins

How long were you warned or banned for?

Was banned for 2 years
Edited by Goodboi
  • Like 1
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18014-ban-appeal/
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...