Zesh's Doge App

Zoosh

[*]What is your in-game name? Zesh The Doge

[*]What is the link to your steam profile? http://steamcommunity.com/id/zesheriam22

[*]How old are you? 17

[*]How many hours have you logged on the server within the past week? ENOUGH!

[*]Will you continue playing while your moderator application is still up? NO I'LL KILL MESELF!

[*]Do you have experience with ULX (admin module)? heck NAH M8 I WILL BAN ALL!

[*]Have you ever been a staff member on another server / other game? ERM I THINK I'M CURRENTLY A MOD ON TITSRP!

[*]Have you read the moderation guidelines? THIS ISN'T A MOD APP IT'S A DOGE APP!

[*]Do you have a good understanding of the rules? heck NAW I'M THE REALEST DOGE!

[*]Do you have a microphone and use it constantly? heck YEAH I MIC SPAM ALL THE TIME!

[*]Do you understand that abusing and not helping with admin sits will get you demoted? I CAN'T BE DEMOTED IF I BAN EVERYONE PERMANATLY!

Current Rank: Moderator

Reason: Because I want to be a Doge for I am a Doge IRL! I will walk around as a Doge and wow others with my MLGNESS!

Because I created this rank it must be a Super Admin and restricted to ONLY ME! This rank will make me #1 as I'm Zesh The Doge, The KING of Doge's!

If you like Doge's Or are a Doge or an amazing friend and you'll help me get this rank!

I will also Demand a Custom Class called the Doge King and the model will be a Giant Doge with a GOLDEN CROWN! Then make the Doge class for VIP max players to 5 and the rules for the class are to FOLLOW DOGE KING, DO AS DOGE KING ORDERS OR BE PERMBANNED!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DO NOT MOVE THIS APP FOR IT IS IN DISCUSSION! ONLY SUGAR OR ERSTON MAY MOVE IT! :3

[*]

I LOVE YOU ZESH YOUR THE BEST DOGE EVER!

+99999999999999999999999999999999999999

• 3 weeks later...