Jump to content

Sweg

VIP

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Sweg

  1. I'm famous <3 I was Dark Link.
  2. Default laws are already in MOTD, max raid time is stupid IMO, and I fully support cops able to make PD a fortress. Cops can only "base" in PD because in RP, its the safe haven and home for cops. Cops can't base elsewhere because that takes them away from the save haven and mayor, and the jobs purpose is to enforce laws, not sit inside a building and farm money.
  3. You hurt my feelings when you gave me that link on the server :'( Also, comment on my damn Steam so I can friend you ya cunt.
  4. Sweg

    Zesh's Doge App

    No +78
  5. I've never actually seen you on, but have a fun trip!
  6. I'm on mobile but excuse the formatting. Anyways, I thought that a chain of admin ranks might help. That way, anyone who gets accepted doesnt immediately have op commands. As an example of a small ladder and their names- Operator (Kind of like tmod. very basic, stuff like jailing and kicking. Maybe 1 day bans Max) Basic Admin (Gets things like higher ban time, etc etc) Regular Admin (Can delete props, permaban, cloak, God, most commands really.) Trusted Admin (Commands like setscale and setjob) SuperAdmin Owner. I was just bored and thought of making this little thread honestly.
  7. Haven't been with this server in summer, but I'll def be excited for that. You've done a pretty good job at keeping it optimized so I wouldn't worry so much. What do I know though, im not behind the scenes.
  8. Does this server even have a stable and large enough playerbase for 90 slots? I've never seen it get completely filled up.
  9. I just love Tod because he's the most corrupt Corrupt mayor out there. Sorry again for trying to kill you :0
  10. Not sure if NLR bubbles are a thing, but since I've seen them mentioned and I never see any in game, is something wrong with my game? Also, I can't see the kill-feed on the top right of the screen. Are both of those disabled?
  11. Do you have to buy the trial mod to be accepted for staff, or is it really just a shortcut for people that don't want to make an application/people that likely wouldn't make it? Asking for future reference, might apply once I'm really familiar and have lots of playtime. EDIT- Will my name be an issue?
×
×
  • Create New...