Zoosh Posted April 25, 2016 Share Posted April 25, 2016 [*]What is your in-game name? Zesh The Doge [*]What is the link to your steam profile? http://steamcommunity.com/id/zesheriam22 [*]How old are you? 17 [*]How many hours have you logged on the server within the past week? ENOUGH! [*]Will you continue playing while your moderator application is still up? NO I'LL KILL MESELF! [*]Do you have experience with ULX (admin module)? heck NAH M8 I WILL BAN ALL! [*]Have you ever been a staff member on another server / other game? ERM I THINK I'M CURRENTLY A MOD ON TITSRP! [*]Have you read the moderation guidelines? THIS ISN'T A MOD APP IT'S A DOGE APP! [*]Do you have a good understanding of the rules? heck NAW I'M THE REALEST DOGE! [*]Do you have a microphone and use it constantly? heck YEAH I MIC SPAM ALL THE TIME! [*]Do you understand that abusing and not helping with admin sits will get you demoted? I CAN'T BE DEMOTED IF I BAN EVERYONE PERMANATLY! Current Rank: Moderator Reason: Because I want to be a Doge for I am a Doge IRL! I will walk around as a Doge and wow others with my MLGNESS! Because I created this rank it must be a Super Admin and restricted to ONLY ME! This rank will make me #1 as I'm Zesh The Doge, The KING of Doge's! If you like Doge's Or are a Doge or an amazing friend and you'll help me get this rank! I will also Demand a Custom Class called the Doge King and the model will be a Giant Doge with a GOLDEN CROWN! Then make the Doge class for VIP max players to 5 and the rules for the class are to FOLLOW DOGE KING, DO AS DOGE KING ORDERS OR BE PERMBANNED! ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- DO NOT MOVE THIS APP FOR IT IS IN DISCUSSION! ONLY SUGAR OR ERSTON MAY MOVE IT! :3 [*] I LOVE YOU ZESH YOUR THE BEST DOGE EVER! +99999999999999999999999999999999999999 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1788-zeshs-doge-app/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Glaze Posted April 25, 2016 Share Posted April 25, 2016 no -1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1788-zeshs-doge-app/#findComment-10098 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sweg Posted April 25, 2016 Share Posted April 25, 2016 No +78 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1788-zeshs-doge-app/#findComment-10109 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Levenaye Posted April 25, 2016 Share Posted April 25, 2016 Kill yourself +69 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1788-zeshs-doge-app/#findComment-10110 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Presiii Posted April 25, 2016 Share Posted April 25, 2016 What is this Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1788-zeshs-doge-app/#findComment-10112 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zoosh Posted April 26, 2016 Author Share Posted April 26, 2016 I have no idea! I was bored thought of this and was like wow what a good application, knowing you all hate me. :( I will go kill myself race I promise just not today!:P Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1788-zeshs-doge-app/#findComment-10129 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted May 16, 2016 Share Posted May 16, 2016 Denied Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1788-zeshs-doge-app/#findComment-11176 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts