Yung PussyBanger Posted March 18, 2022 Share Posted March 18, 2022 (edited) I am in need of a creative builder who is willing to build fun(s) dupes. You can build whatever you want, Im not asking for anything in specific, so be creative! Prices: 10m-15m Contact - Coconut Water#0999 on discord if interested Edited March 18, 2022 by Yung PussyBanger Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17849-builder-needed/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
1-800-Suicide Posted March 18, 2022 Share Posted March 18, 2022 Creative people famously like non specific requests when being commissioned Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17849-builder-needed/#findComment-122891 Share on other sites More sharing options...
toosii Posted March 19, 2022 Share Posted March 19, 2022 I've got a pretty cool bar/hangout area I have built before if that is something you'd be interested in? Its in a large building, uses all 75 props and contains any small detail you could think of. Let me know though, when it comes to things like this I never save them as a dupe because I like to make them different & unique each time I build them, but I can build one and save it if so! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17849-builder-needed/#findComment-122922 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yung PussyBanger Posted March 21, 2022 Author Share Posted March 21, 2022 can i see it? also how much would this be? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17849-builder-needed/#findComment-122996 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Succ The Zucc Posted March 21, 2022 Share Posted March 21, 2022 I gotchu. I have a Castle Dupe. It's not the town square one but it's not too bad. I even have a few others that might be good to take an old look at. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17849-builder-needed/#findComment-122997 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yung PussyBanger Posted March 23, 2022 Author Share Posted March 23, 2022 On 3/21/2022 at 9:18 AM, Succ The Zucc said: I gotchu. I have a Castle Dupe. It's not the town square one but it's not too bad. I even have a few others that might be good to take an old look at. lmk when you're on so i can check it out Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17849-builder-needed/#findComment-123070 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Succ The Zucc Posted March 23, 2022 Share Posted March 23, 2022 Will do m8 should be later tonight??? Like around 11 EST Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17849-builder-needed/#findComment-123073 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yung PussyBanger Posted March 23, 2022 Author Share Posted March 23, 2022 2 hours ago, Succ The Zucc said: Will do m8 should be later tonight??? Like around 11 EST ight bet Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17849-builder-needed/#findComment-123074 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now