GoshImTrippin Posted January 30, 2022 Share Posted January 30, 2022 In-Game Name Sir Woops II (I think?) Your Steam ID STEAM_0:1:53320308 Why were you banned or warned? I genuinely do not remember, I apologize, I believe it may have been for saying something targeted/inflammatory in the anon chat. Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? I am very aware of my status and infamy, I am aware of my past actions, and I know things I did were shitty. I apologize for my prior shit, but want to start with the fact that I still believe that last ban to have been unjust, I only bring that up because I want to be completely transparent, I have done a lot of stuff over the time since I was banned. A lot of things have changed in my life and I had to change with them. I've had responsibility, loss, and things are different. I remember my time on the server very fondly, and I really wish to come back. I want to turn over a new leaf and sto join the community again. I truly have changed. I want to play again, and I am genuinely sorry. But I stand by the fact I wasn't given a truly fair shake any time after my first ban, people were actively against me due to previous bias. And those bias were earned by my own actions, and I do accept that, I accept that even if I was unfairly treated, I earned that treatment by being a jackass in the past, so that reputation is the result of my own actions. I just thought I'd try. I apologize if I'm not very well spoken, I just am asking because I really only ever felt at home on tits. Even if most of the people disliked me, I felt at home. And I know I squandered that, and I want to come back. I I apologize, I've wanted to do this for a while, but I thought it wouldn't be worth even trying unless a long time passed I guess. As I said, I stand by the fact my previous ban was unfair, I had people actively antagonizing me, trying to bait me, and generally treating me unfair, but I do understand why it happened. I want a clean slate. I don't know what to say, I don't know how to express this, but I want people to understand how I feel. I understand my reputation is bad, but I believe a lot of that has been really inflated. I just want to try. Who warned/banned you? Slick or Zucc How long were you warned or banned for? Perma 4 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17576-unban-appeal/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Succ The Zucc Posted January 30, 2022 Share Posted January 30, 2022 (edited) What's your discord name? Edited January 30, 2022 by Succ The Zucc Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17576-unban-appeal/#findComment-121004 Share on other sites More sharing options...
toosii Posted January 30, 2022 Share Posted January 30, 2022 (edited) GoshImTrippin (STEAM_0:1:53320308) Succ The Zucc (STEAM_0:0:157950221)Using anon to avoid a gigamute|Used it to talk crap|Goodbye...No more appeals Perma Ban2020-05-04, 9:44 PM I'm not sure of the exact circumstances, but I do see that on your ban it is clearly stated "no more appeals." "I don't know what to say other than I am sorry, I realize what i did was wrong, and at this point I would just like to be able to play again on the server, I will never do anything like this again and acknowledge my mistakes, I am sorry, as stated I just really want to play on TitsRp at this point, I am sorry." This is a previous appeal made by you.. where you say the same things. You claim you are sorry and that you will never do anything like that again but clearly you did. You also have like 25 bans so I think you've been given plenty of chances. It seems that this is your THIRD permanent ban. I think giving you another chance would be pointless. Looking at your previous bans an appeal you made on a perma was accepted & you got put on a "probationary" period which you broke & got banned. Some of your previous bans include player targeting, hitting 15 warns, continued harassment, MRDM, Player toxicity, falsifying evidence during reports/ sits. -1 for unban Edited January 30, 2022 by RAY RAY Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17576-unban-appeal/#findComment-121005 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Succ The Zucc Posted January 30, 2022 Share Posted January 30, 2022 I mean. Regardless of whatever y'all want to say. It's an easy no from me. 2 bans that were supposed to be "no appeals" let's make this one that stays permanent. The way it was intended to be. 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17576-unban-appeal/#findComment-121007 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Succ The Zucc Posted January 30, 2022 Share Posted January 30, 2022 I would like to note that when I made the ban he literally non-stop told me in my DMs on discord that he was going to kill himself and that I literally ruined his life over him being permed again. Take that as you will but the dude was brought back with the intent on any rule break was another perm ban. And he legit went into anon chat to talk crap to another player after being muted which is why he was permed again. He falsified evidence for his first perma ban that I remember which literally led to a player getting a ban for minging. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17576-unban-appeal/#findComment-121008 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Solarfrogs Posted January 30, 2022 Share Posted January 30, 2022 I will start by saying that you have had multiple chances, in fact a lot of them, and have been unbanned. However you end up with another ban even though you have said you have learned and often for the same reasons. Quote Why were you banned or warned? I genuinely do not remember, I apologize, I believe it may have been for saying something targeted/inflammatory in the anon chat. Just so you are informed, you used the anon chat to insult people in game to avoid a gigamute. It also said not to appeal I seriously doubt your actually apologetic mostly due to the fact that: 1. you have a large amount of bans, a majority of them are major 2. You apologized the same way in other appeals but you still get banned afterwards 3. Your most recent ban also says not to appeal I think you have had your chances -1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17576-unban-appeal/#findComment-121009 Share on other sites More sharing options...
LeGerbs Posted January 30, 2022 Share Posted January 30, 2022 (edited) You were the absolute bane of my entire existence. I will never be for letting you back on our server ever. 2 permanent bans with no appeal means no appeal. You clearly couldn't get that through your head when you had alted every week. You falsified evidence against a staff member in an attempt to get him demoted. You are a liar and not worth even the effort of this post. I stand by my -1 Edited January 30, 2022 by LeGerbs 2 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17576-unban-appeal/#findComment-121010 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Succ The Zucc Posted January 30, 2022 Share Posted January 30, 2022 "I apologize for my prior shit, but want to start with the fact that I still believe that last ban to have been unjust..." Contradictory at best and how? "But I stand by the fact I wasn't given a truly fair shake any time after my first ban, people were actively against me due to previous bias." Okay like who? Because it definitely wasn't me. "As I said, I stand by the fact my previous ban was unfair, I had people actively antagonizing me, trying to bait me, and generally treating me unfair," Okay you said this 3 times now. But it's not unfair if you're told that you can't break any rules and if you did you would be repermed and it doesn't make it okay to break rules. It's called reporting the problem. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17576-unban-appeal/#findComment-121011 Share on other sites More sharing options...
LeGerbs Posted January 30, 2022 Share Posted January 30, 2022 I'm DENYING this. No appeal means no appeal. 2 1 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17576-unban-appeal/#findComment-121012 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts