Why was chemical engineer removed?

Quas

Im pretty sure it was because it wasn't really hard to craft the potions that were as good as food. You could craft 100s of potions at a time just by pressing e, while with food you have to grow food then make the best out of the ingredients you receive.

34 minutes ago, WantedNearby said:

Im pretty sure it was because it wasn't really hard to craft the potions that were as good as food. You could craft 100s of potions at a time just by pressing e, while with food you have to grow food then make the best out of the ingredients you receive.

I get that, I wouldnt mind if like beastials and stuff was removed, I more like using the police and character potions since its makes for great scenarios sometimes.

chem engineer = <4mil = 1000 beastials, job was removed and then beastials got nerfed to shit cuz people had thousands of them. Potions of riches were also a way to make money, despite being basically 0 money now. i personally wouldnt mind chem engineer/beastials coming back but we have food now so i doubt they will readd it, still not sure why the potions are in the game though seeing as you can only use them from quest rewards/pre removal of chem engineer.

1 hour ago, Tene said:

chem engineer = <4mil = 1000 beastials, job was removed and then beastials got nerfed to shit cuz people had thousands of them. Potions of riches were also a way to make money, despite being basically 0 money now. i personally wouldnt mind chem engineer/beastials coming back but we have food now so i doubt they will readd it, still not sure why the potions are in the game though seeing as you can only use them from quest rewards/pre removal of chem engineer.

I just want character and cp potions back, they were really the only way to avoid being AOSed as a job thats always AOS such as Gru. Plus it would be like the old days where you break someone out of jail with a CP potion 

2 hours ago, Quas said:

I just want character and cp potions back, they were really the only way to avoid being AOSed as a job thats always AOS such as Gru. Plus it would be like the old days where you break someone out of jail with a CP potion 

You can still get these from quest shop boxes and daily rewards i believe 😁