Roulette is Broken

Zhong Xina

18 minutes ago, bone. said:

Not a bug, sugar nerfed roulette because people were getting high amounts of cash quickly because of it, or so I believe.

that's pretty dumb, since I am pretty sure roulette has a net negative on the general economy

34 minutes ago, bone. said:

He said someone went from 2 mil to 1 bil in 14 days with roulette alone, so take that info as you will. 

That's the case with any gambling though, some people will make a ridiculous profit but most will lose. Sure, that guy might have made 1 B, but other players probably lost more than that combined from it. There's really no point playing Routlette if the payout for a single number is 12 to 1, you're practically guaranteed to lose money no matter what you do. The house always has a statistical advantage with Roulette, there's no need to rig it further.

Edited by dangernuudel
  • Like 2

i went from over 3 bil (richest all time btw) to less that 5 mil in around a day of roulette. The table has possibilities to make high gains, but it is very rare that you will ever make more than you put in. I spent probably 5 or 6 bil on the roulette table

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...