savage hypocrisy

nutterz

If you want to have a meaningful debate on the inconsistencies in the way the staff team handles situations, then this is not the way to do it. 

Also let's remember that TitsRP is not some multinational incorporated copyrighted trademark LLC. The majority of the people that operate this community are under the age of 20. Also it's worth noting that these people are here to help you on a volunteer basis. They do not have bosses, they are not contractually bound by any code of conduct or professional standards (aside from the Moderator / Admin Guidelines). My point being, this is a DarkRP server, not Facebook. We expect staff to conduct themselves in the best & most professional way possible, but we simply do not have any sort of code of conduct or special training for staff to handle stations like this at the moment. I think everyone (and by everyone I mean you) just needs to chill out.

Also I want to point out that "TitsRP is a DarkRP server where small children are welcome. We feast on their screaming obscenities, high pitched voices and enthusiatic energy when they get RDMed" has been the tagline for the server since 2015 and only is broght up as an issue in discussions like this where someone uses it to justify their own wrongdoing. A simple search on the forums would more than likely back me up. 

• Like 3