Builder tag/role

Saiko

Make a role labeled as “Builder” that allows someone with this role to have an extra 20-30 props 

Make it so you would have to apply with photos of your builds to show that you deserve the role

As someone who builds ALOT this role could definitely help not just me but everyone else who is awesome at building

While I do think it would be pretty cool, the problems I see arising follow as:
1.) Server lag. The more props allowed to be spawned, if its a night with 80+ players this could cause a lot more lag on our server. Now, we could do this and it only be a small amount of people able to get this role but that's where the 2nd issue comes up.

2.) Unfair. If we started doing this, it gives the players with this role a unfair advantage. If they are basing and have raidable entities, they now have 20-30 props to make their base defenses that much stronger.

• Like 1

Just now, Saiko said:

I didnt think of basing, now that i think about thats definitely a good point

A workaround for that issue is maybe it could be a job added, that only people who like you said can prove that they have great building skills will be given access to. Something like "Public Base Builder" where players on that job have a higher prop limit but can't use it to build a base to store entities. It could be for public bases things like bars, restraunts, something like that, that will enhance the RP experience.

• Like 1