Local Ex-Staff Member gets unbanned after MRDMing

Quas

1 hour ago, Tass said:

as for someone who thinks highly of themselves for reporting literally every tiny inconvenience you just randomly shot him when he didn't attack you. you just snitched on yourself.... congrats bozo!

i get reading might not be your strongpoint, but motd says cp can kill anyone attacking another person

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Wilhelm Panderino said:

i get reading might not be your strongpoint, but motd says cp can kill anyone attacking another person

yk the server was a lot more fun when Sal was perma banned for crashing the server with his friends and you and your brother Kiwi didn't cry 24/7 over rules

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Tass said:

yk the server was a lot more fun when Sal was perma banned for crashing the server with his friends and you and your brother Kiwi didn't cry 24/7 over rules

i think the server is way more fun since all the crybabys resigned bc they didnt get there way 

• Failfish 1

3 minutes ago, Ember said:

I guarantee you have no bitches

If you are referring to women, I have plenty so im not sure what you are talking about. You will never have women interested in you because you are not a gentleman like me, and you call them the b-word.

• Like 1
  • Angry -1 1
  • thumbdown -1 2

Just now, Quas said:

If you are referring to women, I have plenty so im not sure what you are talking about. You will never have women interested in you because you are not a gentleman like me, and you call them the b-word.

i have plenty of woman complains about everything on gmod...

• Guest locked this topic