Basic Wiremod perms for VIP's and E2 + All permissions for Supporters

Ivory Partnaite

Poll  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Yes

• Yes, this could add a lot more defense systems to the game.
    • Yes, I'd want to upgrade my store to being automatic.
    • Yes, I like fucking with Gmod science and want to make a teleporter somehow!
    • Hell yeah! I'm a E2 geek and love to use E2 and wiremod, add it!
    • Yes, [Other:Put in Comments]
  2. 2. No

• No, I don't want it to be a possibility where minges devote their time to getting VIP and somehow make laggy shit with gates, wires and shit.
    • No, I dislike E2 and don't want this to be on the server.
    • No, I don't want Supporters to accidently crash the server doing stupid shit with E2.
    • Fuck no! I don't want crazy E2 geek server supporters making teleporters and shit!
    • No, [Other:Put in Comments]

The title says it all, lots of people like Wiremod and people could make a lot more RP scenarios. Such as failsafe locks where you need to push several buttons within a matter of time to open a door (Must be possible). Or instead of defensive Wiremod systems there could be passive Wiremod systems such as food delivery drones, music players that play songs that aren't on YouTube.

VIP would get access to inputs, outputs, gates, keypads, screens, etc. Supporters would get everything.

Rules:

Breaking these and refusing to listen to staff will revoke your VIP/Supporter if serious enough.

No causing lag nor epilepsy fits.

No teleporting outside your base with E2, unless it's in a friend base that allows it.

You CANNOT TELEPORT PEOPLE inside or outside your base with some whacky E2 code DURING A RAID.

Do not steal money with E2 somehow.

Don't trap people with E2 if unwanted.

Don't put shit in peoples base with E2 if unwanted.

Do not make impossible raid systems unless it's an Indiana Jones public base that requires specific things. (Cannot have raidables)

Don't put EGP Huds on peoples screens without consent, it's annoying.

E2s/Wiremod systems cant steal things.

No E2 superpowers outside your base and/or during a raid.

(Leave a comment if you think there should be an extra rule)

The Addons:

PlyCore

StreamCore

Wiremod

(Leave a comment if you think there should be an extra addon)

Edited by Ivory Partnaite
I forgot to add a LARGE portion of shit.
  • thumbdown -1 4

Well because it's something you need to learn, hardly anyone knew how to make meth on the server before they learned. Wiremod just takes like.. Maybe a month or more of dedication before you learn everything there is to learn on it.

Edited by Ivory Partnaite

On 8/13/2021 at 5:20 PM, Quas said:

I have a feeling this would kill FPS though, every server ive been on with wiremod had pretty bad frames.

I could list a few servers with wiremod that don't lag:

CFC Sandbox (Free Wiremod/E2)

Powerplant RP (Free Wiremod/E2)

HL1 RP (Free Wiremod/E2)

That's all I can list because those are the only servers I've played with Wiremod.

Just now, Ivory Partnaite said:

I could list a few servers with wiremod that don't lag:

CFC Sandbox (Free Wiremod/E2)

Powerplant RP (Free Wiremod/E2)

HL1 RP (Free Wiremod/E2)

That's all I can list because those are the only servers I've played with Wiremod.

I dont think any of those servers have nearly as many players as TitsRP does though

1 hour ago, Ivory Partnaite said:

CFC has around thirty a day, plus there's nothing to do on it besides build, kill or talk so about half the server is using Wiremod.

So not only is there 1/3 the players, theres also like 1/5 the custom content and things to do. Wiremod makes frames go br