bounty hunter

florhn

first of all, bounty hunters can target people who are on a chess table/in a vehicle but then not be able to kill them be cause they are invincible. I think it should be if you hop into a vehicle/chess match that the bounty just resets and you can hunt a different person or make it where they are not able to be chosen as a target. 
another issue ive been having which is the most annoying is the fact that i have no idea whos bounty will be scrambled and it the most annoying thing in the game. i keep trying to hunt people and they get scrambled and have to wait another 3 minutes before hunting.

6 hours ago, florhn said:

/in a vehicle

2-3 hits with a sledgehammer destroys any vehicle, ejecting anyone sitting inside of it.

3 hours ago, Phantasy said:

Also since people can afk forever if you don't have the golden list and need to pickpocket sometimes you will get afk dead player after dead player

Most staff should be happy to help you force respawn them if they are AFK and dead.

8 hours ago, Tuss said:

2-3 hits with a sledgehammer destroys any vehicle, ejecting anyone sitting inside of it.

The chess chairs aren't vehicles that you can destroy, if somebody is in a chess board ur just fucked

On 7/31/2021 at 8:34 AM, Zesty said:

The chess chairs aren't vehicles that you can destroy, if somebody is in a chess board ur just fucked

yeah. maybe sugar could implement a thing where if you battering ram a person in a chessboard the game would just pause and they would be forcefully put out of the game, like how if you battering ram someone in a vehicle. idk tho