Jump to content

Remove The Ban On Selling/Buying In-game Money


Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, HIDDEN said:

hardly ever an issue is sort of not true as people got really annoyed at the advertised

You keep talking about how annoying the adverts were. Did you know there was like....

 

A button where you can mute players?

Edited by Jack Johnson
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, HIDDEN said:
12 hours ago, Sticks said:

I mean it's not really fair to say "your ideas are so stupid i'm not even going to respond or give feedback to them because of how stupid they are".

Have you seen some of the stuff you’ve said on this thread?

@HIDDEN as much as I like you, you keep bringing the same arguments even after people replied to them.

 

Example : You keep saying "so unless you want titsrp to turn into FPS runescape than I don't think we should encourage it." or something similar to this.

 

I addressed it 2 times, but it will NOT "turn" the whole playstyle to competitive, it will CREATE new playstyle. It will not destroy YOUR playstyle, or if it did you should of brought arguments to prove this point. But if it isn't affecting you (except the advert which I don't think is a big deal) Please refrain from using this argument and progress the discussion.  

  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, HIDDEN said:

 

sorry i'm a moron, I think I see some of your guys points now but I still at the very least don't think it should be a advert or discord spam thing

If you don't like someones advert of them trying to make money and not waste their time grinding for absolutely nothing then just mute them

1 hour ago, Zesty said:

Allowing irl trades to happen might be the only thing that could revive basing IMO. There isn't much incentive to make money once you've alr gotten a shit ton, making almost all the players that frequently play on the server never base.

Yes this is what we need. Right now there is no incentive to make money for anyone with a cc with like 4 slots, at all thats why the player base is dying out so quickly remember when we were at max player count?

24 minutes ago, HIDDEN said:

im pretty sure that the max player count was more so corona's doing rather than basing being the greatest thing ever, basing has always been scuffed and as far as I can remember people have been complaining about the "no incentive to base" since 2018 but it's inevitable, there just isn't enough content to sustain you when you base for an entire week straight

wouldn’t being able to sell shit for irl help alleviate the thing that you claim people have been complaining about since 2018

31 minutes ago, HIDDEN said:

personally I think they'll still complain about balance, raiding, etc but some people will be making money while they do it, I don't think allowing people to sell money will cause a RADICAL CHANGE IN THE META like there will still be like only 3 bases but those 3 bases will still have like 10 full printer racks, the only change would be those 3 bases will now be selling their profits and be more encouraged to raid new players or bad players like me to get more cash to sell

It's honestly rare to see 3+ bases up on the server

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...