Role - Vigilante

Lil' Pudin' Taters

New Role:
Vigilante - Civilian

Normal civilian role except:
-Always has gun license, cannot be revoked.
-The ability to kill people who are already wanted in the name of civilian justice.
-All fines and jail time are doubled as your goal as a Vigilante is to help enforce the current law, not break it yourself.
-Your bounty goes up as normal, as the government still frowns upon acts of vigilantism. Can still be arrested for carrying out murder even if the victim was wanted.

Loudout:
-Fake Cuffs
-AR15 (cause mah 2nd amendment)

Make the player model something like Frank Castle or John Wick.

I'd honestly like to see this, but at the same time I think being able to just gun people down because they are wanted doesn't make sense. This job will literally just be batman but instead of having a grappling hook and being able to restrain people without harming them, you just gun them down. I'm a -1 on it being added.

On 5/13/2021 at 11:16 PM, ZestyBoi said:

I'd honestly like to see this, but at the same time I think being able to just gun people down because they are wanted doesn't make sense. This job will literally just be batman but instead of having a grappling hook and being able to restrain people without harming them, you just gun them down. I'm a -1 on it being added.

On 5/13/2021 at 11:28 PM, Major monkey said:

Kinda sounds like the batman job with out the guns maybe if the player has a certain amount of bounty then you can kill him/her like of $10000- bounty and your working with cp.

I want to point out that Vigilante cannot make people wanted. Therefore, I can't see it being anywhere near Batman.

7 hours ago, Lil' Pudin' Taters said:

I want to point out that Vigilante cannot make people wanted. Therefore, I can't see it being anywhere near Batman.

Batman's purpose is to track down criminals, and one of his functions is to see wanted players on the map and be able to restrain them, vigilante will just gun them down. Plus batman is a vigilante, its in his job description.