broken OP gun

Wilhelm Panderino

Category:

Bug

Priority:

High

Description:

I noticed i kept getting shit on by this one guy over and over very quickly, so i tested the gun he was using, Metropolice MP5K which is owned by aristocrat. This gun shoots dead straight from the hip and while sprint strafing. I compared it to other guns that have the exact same stats and damage and the difference it huge. You gain a huge advantage being able to shoot as accurate as this from the hip and while sprinting.

How to reproduce:

all of these guns were shot from the hip

https://streamable.com/16yimc
  • SMorc 1
  • thumbdown -1 2

3 minutes ago, Wilhelm Panderino said:

you clearly didnt watch the clip, pls dont clog the thread with useless info

If you aim in with any of those guns it is the same as the mp5 lmao. This is gmod you shouldn't expect to have to learn spray patterns lmao

Edited by Ember

I think the issue here is that you get the accuracy of ADS while being able to sprint

edit: im retarded im pretty sure you can sprint with ads 

Edited by Akumi

i did some testing in game and yea, aiming in does the same thing as hip firing the metropolice mp5. imo the sl8 is a better gun cuz of the reticle and the zoom. im not sure what the problem you have with this gun in particular when all of the other automatic guns do the same thing just by right clicking.

• Like 2
  • thumbdown -1 1

I mean, the gun shoots dead straight without ADS. Guns pretty busted. Yea, you can right click with other guns and get the same accuracy but half the guns have a terrible ADS, SL8 and snipers are the few that dont have a bad ADS. Simple fix, get rid of the insane hip-fire accuracy with the Metropolice MP5K, ez, dont see the issue with that

• SMorc 1
  • thumbdown -1 1

1 hour ago, Ember said:

If you aim in with any of those guns it is the same as the mp5 lmao. This is gmod you shouldn't expect to have to learn spray patterns lmao

58 minutes ago, Akumi said:

i did some testing in game and yea, aiming in does the same thing as hip firing the metropolice mp5. imo the sl8 is a better gun cuz of the reticle and the zoom. im not sure what the problem you have with this gun in particular when all of the other automatic guns do the same thing just by right clicking.

let me explain, aiming in=slow movement speed. Not aiming in=fast movement speed.  Every one of those sprays were from hip fire

anyone defending the gun 100% uses the gun and doesnt want their op reskin removed. 

Edited by Wilhelm Panderino
  • SMorc 1
  • thumbdown -1 2

5 minutes ago, Wilhelm Panderino said:

let me explain, aiming in=slow movement speed. Not aiming in=fast movement speed.  Every one of those sprays were from hip fire

anyone defending the gun 100% uses the gun and doesnt want their op reskin removed. 

This is just incorrect man. You literally dont lose movement speed when you're aiming down sights on any gun. Literally go in game and type cl_showpos 1 in console and compare your movement speed when not aiming in and aiming in.

Edited by Akumi
added value after cl_showpos 1
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Akumi said:

This is just incorrect man. You literally dont lose movement speed when you're aiming down sights on any gun. Literally go in game and type cl_showpos 1 in console and compare your movement speed when not aiming in and aiming in.

Metropolice MP5K, you can pull it out, immediately start firing and have perfect accuracy. Other guns, you have to pull it out, AND ADS to have the same accuracy as the Metropolice MP5K. Theres your advantage right there, fix er up, yall mfers always wanna defend busted guns because thats all you guys can win with

• thumbdown -1 1