crosswalks just do not render for some people

Fuel

Category:

Bug

Priority:

Low

Description:

crosswalks just do not render for some people leading to i presume a rule change reflecting that you cannot say cross at crosswalks unless you place your own because the map crosswalks do not render for everyone.

How to reproduce:

tweak your gfx settings or load in randomly and they just don't work for some reason. I guess this is an issue with the map itself :shrug:

Hence why jaywalking laws must state where to cross or props to be placed by cp/mayor is a rule. Perma propping them would just be dumb as cars would be basically useless which they already are when mayors/cps do actually place props there.

8 minutes ago, Tass said:

Hence why jaywalking laws must state where to cross or props to be placed by cp/mayor is a rule. Perma propping them would just be dumb as cars would be basically useless which they already are when mayors/cps do actually place props there.

i mean instead of cp having to use props to build crosswalks and shit why not just make it so they are perma. or just give them more props..

40 minutes ago, Fuel said:

i mean instead of cp having to use props to build crosswalks and shit why not just make it so they are perma. or just give them more props..

Because CP aren't required to place props as crosswalks... All you have to do is state "Cross at CORNERS/TUNNELS" and the jaywalking law is fine, people can def see the corners of a sidewalk, and no props need to be used as crosswalks...

19 minutes ago, Tass said:

Because CP aren't required to place props as crosswalks... All you have to do is state "Cross at CORNERS/TUNNELS" and the jaywalking law is fine, people can def see the corners of a sidewalk, and no props need to be used as crosswalks...

they don't have to but crosswalks are pretty neato

5 hours ago, Tass said:

I believe this can be moved to squashed as 1. is not a bug, and 2. there are already rules in place to make so people can follow jaywalking laws even with bad pcs.

the map is intended to have crosswalks therefore it is a bug. i am not gonna argue with you.

• thumbdown -1 1