LGBTQ Discrimination

Danutercisd

Just now, Rubik said:

I don't see that being a possibility, no. If you are offended by that stuff and the person refuses to remove it, just contact a staff member. 

sounds good

1 minute ago, SCP 343 said:

yes man let's also change the server name and icon because it supports objectifying women and we are open community to all 🙂
#deleteyouraccount

Yeah we need to so that and rename it to Safe Space RP. We also need to remove all the drugs in the game because people who are addicted to meth might be offended when we talk about it. Also guns are a no-no too many people are scared of guns because of recent shootings. We also need a huge restructuring on the PD they are not allowed anymore because there are corrupt police. Please also get rid of anime models because they overly sexualize women.

This is satirical for some of our dim minded members.

I acknowledge where you're coming from. Rule #1 is be respectful to everyone. Discrimination is not okay and we have taken action in the past to get rid of toxic people in our community for being derogatory towards people who are different from them.

Most of the time, people do not say these words to discriminate but to be stupid. We may implement our "Rust Slammer" which kicks people for the nword and saying faggot (in ooc). We also may implement a system to filter out specific words only for your client if you don't want to see them. (Like a language filter)

This is an inclusive community and no one should be discriminated against. Most people say it because saying stuff like this in the past was okay and it's hard for them remove it from their vocabulary. 

We will try to make things better but I personally haven't gotten reports as of recently of any discrimination for these words. I dont think its as prevalent as this thread makes it out to be.

If you have a different opinion, that is okay. We try to cater to everyone but this is a Garry's mod server. Ultimately we are here to have fun and we will continue to police things of this nature as we already have been doing.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• KDawg locked this topic