On 5/14/2022 at 10:09 PM, BulkMagician said:

do you think youd be able to share with us your wise xp gaining ways

This is not a way to consistently level and it is not cheap as is mentioned. i estimate it costs more than 50 mil to do it and there is setup needed. 

I dont say how i do my run because i think it is far from the most efficient. i want people to beat the world record titsrp undisputed fastest prestige run for competition....

18 hours ago, Sticks said:

selling master piklas xp spreadsheet (all techniques and everything included) 150 mil darkrp cash

This is a lie my spreadsheet is only to figure out which categories and how much add up to the required xp. stop spreading misinfo + im selling it for 100 mil ingame dm on discord

Edited by 1-800-Suicide
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Level hack big nerfs incoming this is unacceptable sugar how can this be allowed bro wtf man ban this guy hes obviously exploiting.

am back again with new record after sugar added a bunch of things making leveling easier and reducing the xp needed for level 50. 

Managed to get a 37 minute level 50 this time around but I know that is not the fastest possible especially if you get good rng on 3x jobs.

image.png------->image.png