For the people who can't or are afraid to speak.

Yike

Assaulters isn't really a gang or clique only like one person changed their name In-game. Some people changed their discord names and stuff but that's about it. I think other then that its people who like to play jackbox, that's about it. Oh yeah and make pirate bases and other RP things. We legit bring in anyone, we even had wanted who was cool for a while then began to be monke during TTT. Other then that the channel is open to most people. I got invited out of pure luck I think and I had a lot of fun during the first night of jackbox so I wanted to join again and again. People in gamenight don't really cause anything that would be like nonononononono for the staff team. I think I get along with everyone, just the other day I talked with some people for like a hour before I had to go to school, That was pretty fun even if it was short. Other then that like I said, by far the worst thing we have done to this day is not call a certain someone bald. 

3 minutes ago, Cobaselic said:

So, you're telling me with a straight face that Game night doesn't have abundant racism from mods, smods, and admins?

I hate to break it to you, but racism in a private discord not on our platforms/somewhere that is private in discord doesn't hurt anybody and isn't something we enforce. There's current and old staff alike who have been racist and even blatantly offensive/mean to other players in other discords. Not gonna name names, but I have seen it happen. Game night isn't part of the problem. Also, since the game night is being moreso considered as an admin held event, we aren't gonna have the bad staff in here anymore. Problem solved, right? I'ld assume it is, considering you have an issue with us being racist in the titsrp discord game night. 

Edited by Fuel
Reworded

I mean dog i don't even like hanging around this shit no more but if I hear something bout bias i'm hopping in.

I don't have intentions to shit on doc or Walter, but like.. it's honestly sad. 
People with mcstubbins or assaulter names are just standing up for shit like this because they want a pat on the head from daddy walter or mr mcstubbins and a nice kiss on the cheek. Only people i see defending them is the ones that are in their little butt buddy group. All imma say. there's obvious biases and I know that, and i'm banned from the discord. There's been biases since I first played on the server.

• thumbdown -1 1

9 minutes ago, Cobaselic said:

So, you're telling me with a straight face that Game night doesn't have abundant racism from mods, smods, and admins?

I can tell that Gamenight has "abundant" "funny" jokers who think the N word automatically makes something funny. It bothers me in a "was that supposed to be funny" way. Infact, I've voiced this in Jackbox. 

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/799319691037507664/809615972876419072/unknown.png

I know the 3 people who do it, everyone does, it isn't a big deal, in my opinion it just gets boring after the 30th time. 

5 minutes ago, Cobaselic said:

It's against the rules of the discord and it breaks discords TOS for hate speech. I hate to break it to you, but that was a very poor defense.

I can tell you that this is incorrect. Racism is not a bannable reason if racism isn't targeted. We've discussed this with a discord moderator before because our server had a few "funny" people who said it at random, they are like, 14. 

EDIT: I operate my own server independent of TitsRP, "we" means the staff team overthere with 0 crossover with titsrp placers. 

Edited by Alexios

1 minute ago, Cobaselic said:

It's against the rules of the discord and it breaks discords TOS for hate speech. I hate to break it to you, but that was a very poor defense.

Bro that's like saying all the kids who screamed and yelled the N-Word in a MW lobby on the X-Box 360 should be lynched....? We have a sperate VC made specifically for people who don't mind the N-Word that much. But we do have standards, we wont let it leak into the actual server so people do go HE HE HE SIAD N WOTD JGJGIOp[]a}FWJ}] afa]pf you know. Not only that but not one of us has went into ooc and say that word. We don't apply that word onto the server nor in staff chats or any other chats that aren't ok with it. We keep that shit that comes off as racist off the server. We'll never go like "Woah he's black so ban him for 4 days" Not one time have I ever seen this. And yes the people who are in gamenight are the only people defending themself's because everyone is jumping on our backs about us saying the N-Word in a private VC. I like everyone on the staff team and that's the main reason I'm still here. The server has gotten a little bit eh for me but the people I've met and talked to have been a blast. Including you Coba. 

Its so funny hearing the staff defend fuel inviting a shit ton of people from titsrp into his discord just to spam them with the n word and say that it doesnt matter. Ok lets ignore for a second how when other people do shit outside of the server they get punished for it, you're telling me that there is no issue with a staff member spamming server members with the n word. "DO be a positive role model. Our players look up to you guys. Acting like children will get the players to act like children". Imagine for a second that someone just invited all the staff to a discord server and spammed them with the n word and you dont think that reflects badly on that person, its just funny n word!

3 minutes ago, Cobaselic said:

But, what about Walter saying he hate blacks in gen chat? Is that not against the rules? 

If you care about what Discord thinks, why don't you report the messages so the offending accounts can be taken care of so our Discord isn't put in danger?

https://support.discord.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000029731

Do remember you would want the channel and message IDs so you want to grab someone who can see the server, channels, and messages to grab that information for you.

As for your question, you were already given an answer so I'm not sure what you want to be said but you can find our community guidelines at these links.
https://forums.titsrp.com/server-rules

https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1570-forum-rules-guidelines/

Just now, WantedNearby said:

Its so funny hearing the staff defend fuel inviting a shit ton of people from titsrp into his discord just to spam them with the n word and say that it doesnt matter. Ok lets ignore for a second how when other people do shit outside of the server they get punished for it, you're telling me that there is no issue with a staff member spamming server members with the n word. "DO be a positive role model. Our players look up to you guys. Acting like children will get the players to act like children". Imagine for a second that someone just invited all the staff to a discord server and spammed them with the n word and you dont think that reflects badly on that person, its just funny n word!

I thought fuel's "idea" was pretty childish and retarded, but it is a private discord and he wasn't accusing users of anything like other users did who got banned for certain things containing a certain accusation of other users. I just don't see how this is relevant.

1 minute ago, Cobaselic said:

I know the guidelines, you should probably read them though.

Don't be racist

Be a positive role model

I know it's hard. But please remember, half of the people you have in gamenight are kids. What you do and say rubs off on them. Fuel wasn't an edgelord racist when he joined. Hold yourself accountable for the way you portray yourself. And before you even question it, this is not a shitpost. This is a direct message to you. Look yourself in the mirror and ask yourself "do I wanna keep teaching these kids that being a racist bigot is okay? Or do I wanna try to actually be a good role model.". 

Yes he was, he's a child, and shock humor is funny. This is why Fuel likes family guy.

Edited by Alexios
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, Cobaselic said:

"I got banned from the discord for pointing out that racism isn't allowed. "

"Kilo gets banned for posting something in another discord, but fuel can invite half the server to his discord and call them the n-word?" 

Just a couple quotes from Cobaselic that I wanted to clarify. Coba, you were not banned for pointing out that racism isn't allowed. You were banned because of the way you went about reporting it. "It's so easy to get you guys riled up! Hahaha". This led me to believe you just wanted to "stir the pot", instead  of reporting a legitimate concern to someone. The fact you think it was as simple as "I reported something and got banned" is crazy to me. 

In regards to Kilobyte's ban, this is twisted in your favor as well. The intent and actions leading up to, and after each infraction were entirely different. Kilobyte reported what he thought was a very big issue to Sugar and Rubik. He then decided to paste it in another discord to approximately 15 of his friends, some of which still play on the server. Fuel called people the n-word. Kilobyte accused someone of doing something highly illegal, and when informed it was false, he blocked the person he accused.  Fuel's actions were idiotic. Kilobyte's actions were idiotic and extremely damaging. It was absolutely not "Kilo posted something in another discord and got banned!!"  

There are two sides to every story. It's beneficial to get both sides before using the situations as a base for your argument. I am mostly happy to answer questions about any of my decisions. I also make mistakes sometimes, considering Coba's unban. 

For the future, please stick with reporting things appropriately, as both Cobaselic and Kilobyte should have known. Via the forums, or if serious enough, directly to a Super Admin. 

As far as the rest of this thread, I am keeping up with, and reading, every response. Most of you make valid points for some situations, and this thread will certainly be referenced for a few changes. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

• Rubik locked this topic