[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

-snip-

Uhmmm, I somewhat agree but I am like 20% with you and 80% against you. Here is why:

• Unboxing is such a stupid concept in my eyes.  I feel like it's a rip-off version of csgo and I feel unboxing in csgo is stupid.
  • I do agree that sugar should add stuff like Event tokens, but not a $10 game.
  • I find it boring buying both the keys and create then spam the open creat button.  That is more of a preference towards me, but the whole point of darkrp is to role play as best you can.  I don't see people in real life, opening creates.
  • I think how getting creates should work is like the parcel system; however you are finding real players on the server. To me, I feel that encourages interaction. 

All of these bullet points are my opinions and suggestions

-snip-

Uhmmm, I somewhat agree but I am like 20% with you and 80% against you. Here is why:

• Unboxing is such a stupid concept in my eyes.  I feel like it's a rip-off version of csgo and I feel unboxing in csgo is stupid.
  • I find it boring buying both the keys and create then spam the open creat button.  That is more of a preference towards me, but the whole point of darkrp is to role play as best you can.  I don't see people in real life, opening creates.
  • I think how getting creates should work is like the parcel system; however you are finding real players on the server. To me, I feel that encourages interaction. 

You haven't seen a single unboxing video? And what would you do if someone's in their base? It would just be super inconvenient for the player and it would take way too long to unbox 1 crate

Add tiers to the weapon modifier forge thingy

like the normal one has less chance of getting a legendary and the one higher up has more, but costing more blood and maybe another ingredient or something. could be cool.

-snip-

People Irl Open crates all the time. The biggest example would be loot crate.com, once a month members would get a loot crate full of cool stuff.

And the free 10$ was part of the unboxing system at one point soo that's up to sugar.

For those of you who haven't seen my post, its on page 91.

i would love to see a fightfighter job it be cool if random fire would spawn and the firefighters had to put them out each fire they put out gave them 500-1k

Like if a printer exlpoded a fire would start in the base?

So Being the money Horder I am I have an idea to make money that's even riskier than stocks. A savings account bank system. Soo it would work like this, You deposite your money and every hour or so, you get a 1% interest on your deposite. Soo for those of you who are like da fuck does that mean, i'll give an example. say u put 100$ in the bank. then you get 1% interest. you now have 101% in the bank. And then 1 hour later you get another 1% so you would now have $102.01 and so on. The catch is this. People can rob the bank for 10% of all the money inside it. And the leftover 90% would just be destroyed by the server. So if there is 2.5mil total in the bank, and someone robs it, they get 250k and the people who invested their money lose all of it. This would be fun for raiders, create a bank security job, and add another way to make money. Plus its done in real life too so its good for rp.

Ps. Sugar Add Salaries back, like why did they go away?

So Being the money Horder I am I have an idea to make money that's even riskier than stocks. A savings account bank system. Soo it would work like this, You deposite your money and every hour or so, you get a 1% interest on your deposite. Soo for those of you who are like da fuck does that mean, i'll give an example. say u put 100$ in the bank. then you get 1% interest. you now have 101% in the bank. And then 1 hour later you get another 1% so you would now have $102.01 and so on. The catch is this. People can rob the bank for 10% of all the money inside it. And the leftover 90% would just be destroyed by the server. So if there is 2.5mil total in the bank, and someone robs it, they get 250k and the people who invested their money lose all of it. This would be fun for raiders, create a bank security job, and add another way to make money. Plus its done in real life too so its good for rp.

On the topic of banks, there should be a dedicated bank base over the PD. You rob a bank for money, rob PD for weapons. Add a banker job with like 3 slots and make them legally print if they are in bank.

Design a system where banker buys a box, people made a deposit in the bank with a cap of some sort and they get a bonus of like .3% every salary.

If you really wanna make it more interesting, make it so there's a chance of gaining a special item through this system to give players a reason on top of money to deposit.

The raiders could raid the bank and gain all money from all of the deposits, but anyone in the govt or with a deposit is notified about the raid as soon as he picks a door in the base who can then go and defend their money.

If bank is raided, demote banker for failing to protect the money.

On the topic of banks, there should be a dedicated bank base over the PD. You rob a bank for money, rob PD for weapons. Add a banker job with like 3 slots and make them legally print if they are in bank.

Design a system where banker buys a box, people made a deposit in the bank with a cap of some sort and they get a bonus of like .3% every salary.

If you really wanna make it more interesting, make it so there's a chance of gaining a special item through this system to give players a reason on top of money to deposit.

The raiders could raid the bank and gain all money from all of the deposits, but anyone in the govt or with a deposit is notified about the raid as soon as he picks a door in the base who can then go and defend their money.

If bank is raided, demote banker for failing to protect the money.

I actually like this idea over mine soo +1

• Rubik unpinned this topic