[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

-Snip-

-Snip-

-Snip-

I like idea 2 and 10

and for idea 7, Making a hunger games event would be cool <- even though survival is kinda like it

-Soo, instead of starting with weapons maybe go find them in boxes, which are inventories

-Snip-

-Snip-

-Snip-

I like idea 2 and 10

and for idea 7, Making a hunger games event would be cool <- even though survival is kinda like it

-Soo, instead of starting with weapons maybe go find them in boxes, which are inventories

I don't think a hunger games would be added, and for those of you who haven't checked, go to the bottom of page 88 to see what I posted on ways to spend money and my banks and bonds idea. Also a gun game event would be cool.

-snip-

I like a lot of these. Specifically 10 the most. I don't think the hunger system would be worth while since a lot of people heavily dislike it because it forces them to do something. I have learned that once you force a players to contribute or do something, then will really tell you how much they hate it. This is why everything I add in is completely optional for you to do

Firstly, just wanted to remind you about sorting the cc editor. Secondly, the blundergat can't be found in the editor, at least for me. Lastly, the light saber is listed as $5 on the cc editor, but purchasing it costed $10, I was hoping this could be fixed so that I could try out the $10 items. I guess these are more like fixes than suggestions, thanks for reading.

Firstly, just wanted to remind you about sorting the cc editor. Secondly, the blundergat can't be found in the editor, at least for me. Lastly, the light saber is listed as $5 on the cc editor, but purchasing it costed $10, I was hoping this could be fixed so that I could try out the $10 items. I guess these are more like fixes than suggestions, thanks for reading.

Sorting was added yesterday, I don't know if I imported it though. The blundergat is also there. There are only 3 $10 items (stealth camo, grenade and breaching charge). I guess I could add the lightsaber to the list but ofc selecting it won't do you any good.

Sorting was added yesterday, I don't know if I imported it though. The blundergat is also there. There are only 3 $10 items (stealth camo, grenade and breaching charge). I guess I could add the lightsaber to the list but ofc selecting it won't do you any good.

nono, what I mean is that all my items that I originally had are in the class listing. Even items that were removed. What I mean is make the Lightsaber count as a $10 item so that I can replace it for the other $10 items actually in the game.

How about a revamp of the hitman system?

Hitmen are pretty easy to take out, you see them, they have hit accepted over their head, you run. Problem solved.

What I suggest is that when a hitman accepts a contract, he is disguised as a random non-vip job. There would be no way to distinguish between an on-contract hitman or a normal player.

However, there will be two ways to find the identity of a hitman.

1) If a hitman gets too close to a target, the target will be alerted. The target will then be able to use a weapon that scans players and if they are hitmen, their identity will be revealed and the target can kill them.

2) If a hitman hurts a player without killing them, their identity will be revealed and they will be marked on the screen.

How about a revamp of the hitman system?

Hitmen are pretty easy to take out, you see them, they have hit accepted over their head, you run. Problem solved.

What I suggest is that when a hitman accepts a contract, he is disguised as a random non-vip job. There would be no way to distinguish between an on-contract hitman or a normal player.

However, there will be two ways to find the identity of a hitman.

1) If a hitman gets too close to a target, the target will be alerted. The target will then be able to use a weapon that scans players and if they are hitmen, their identity will be revealed and the target can kill them.

2) If a hitman hurts a player without killing them, their identity will be revealed and they will be marked on the screen.

Doubt sugar is going to go through the process of Creating this, and implementing this

-snip-

If I had nothing else to do then maybe. Ideas like these are always cool but there are usually other priorities. If anything I wouldn't just revamp the original hitman system but add this as a job

• Rubik unpinned this topic