[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

Suggestion: Add this NPC

[video=youtube]

Even better, make it so every 30 minutes someone is randomly teleported to the white room with the npc and they have to speak with it to get out lol

This Is Boom Boxean.

I have been playing on tits_rp for over a year now and ive basically done it all. Got Vip, Became the richest (at one point not anymore), played all the jobs, made friends and based with them, made a custom class, and ect. I still play on the server from time to time but it will never be as fun for me as it used too. So Ive thought about a lot of potential jobs and items that need to be added/ returned.

Jobs:  1. Add Back the kos wars of the bloods and crips. they were always fun to me being able to just kill each other and team up with random players.     2. Add Back the Santa Job under stupid jobs, Give him a blowtourch, keypad cracker,spider gun and incis cloak so he can break into houses and leave presents. (Santa May not kill anyone and must pay for presents such as guns out of his/her own pocket.     3. Bring back Hitler Job. It doesn't have to be hitler cause odds are you will get complaints so make it like Genghis Khan or something.  4. a Vip Stalker job with an Invis cloak, Gut knife, Bludgeon,drilldo, and camera.      5. If possible make a Car salesman job where (for a relatively cheap price) you sell cars that last until the owner of the car leaves This way we have more legal ways to make money.     6. Gambler improvements.  I think Gamblers need more 1 deadly game. the /roll commande should be added to the server. basically it would be used like this : /roll    Boom Boxean rolled ( 1-100).  This way we can set up dice gambling like if you roll 90-100 you get 2 times you bet and Ect.    7.  Vaper should be replaced with the old snoop dog class.    8. I think the bounty hunter class need to be redone. I think there should be more than 1 (maybe like 3 or 4) and anyone should be able to post bounties. for example there would be a bounty list placed at spawn or something and anyone who is a bounty hunter can kill that person when they see him/her.    9. A Vip kos Gang War,  maybe Enclave vs Brother hood of steel and they spawn with arc weapons.

Weapons and items:  1. The boom box needs to be fixed. it just wont play the songs. u can test this by trying to play a song.    2. Bring back Arv weapons. they are just so cool plus if u decide to add my vip gang wars idea. 3, Add Better Crap to the unbox system. literally nobody except new people who don't know any better unboxes anymore. nobody wants knives from unboxing. heres the way I see it.

Blues: Mainly pistols,poop thrower, hobo boot, medi kit, and 100-500$

Pinks: Smg's, Shot guns, machine guns, 10k-25k cash

Purple: Same weps but add the chance to get 50k-100k

Gold: Keep the same. 

And up the price of each unbox to balance it out. and plz do this cause its a serious problem.

And the last thing I would like to be added is a new map. this is personally just for me cause ive been playing the same map for a year (besides the 3 weeks u changed it to the bigger map with the sewers and bigger pd and bank like a year ago).

Please take some of these into consideration and thank you for your time.

-Snip-

• Sugar already knows about the boom box.
  • Bloods vs Crips caused a lot of racism. <- So he changed it to the mafia
  • Santa job was a christmas only special
  • Snoop Dog's Playermodel is owned by someone in the game
  • He just added some stuff to the unboxing system
  • I don't think there needs to be a VIP Stalker job, that would be dumb <- But the Inv on the stalker job would be cool
  • Bounty Hunter class, why does this need to be redone.  If anything, I think the bounty hunters should be able to get bounties from mafia leader and his crew
  • I also think mafia should be able to set bounties. <- Just an idea

and........................

No to the new map.....

Everytime we switch the map, the playerbase drops, sooooooooooooo................ no

I hope this answers most of your suggestions.

-Snip-

• Sugar already knows about the boom box.
  • Bloods vs Crips caused a lot of racism. <- So he changed it to the mafia
  • Santa job was a christmas only special
  • Snoop Dog's Playermodel is owned by someone in the game
  • He just added some stuff to the unboxing system
  • I don't think there needs to be a VIP Stalker job, that would be dumb <- But the Inv on the stalker job would be cool
  • Bounty Hunter class, why does this need to be redone.  If anything, I think the bounty hunters should be able to get bounties from mafia leader and his crew
  • I also think mafia should be able to set bounties. <- Just an idea

and........................

No to the new map.....

Everytime we switch the map, the playerbase drops, sooooooooooooo................ no

I hope this answers most of your suggestions.

1. For the Mafia, I think there should be 2 different mafias in a kos war.

2. Bounty hunter should be by everyone if they cant find a hitman to personally do it. and it shouldn't need a vote.

3. The knives still need to be removed or at least reduced dramatically cause I personally like my unbox system much much much much better.

Other than that thanks for the answers

• Rubik unpinned this topic