[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

I think it would be cool to see a VIP/donation Printer added to the server, considering that the only real perks of being VIP is bigger inventory and a few jobs that have little impact on the server.

votekick/ban is a thing

I think it would be cool to see a VIP/donation Printer added to the server, considering that the only real perks of being VIP is bigger inventory and a few jobs that have little impact on the server.

votekick/ban is a thing

Let's be honest its not a thing. I haven't been once and successfully saw a votekick work.

I think we should turn down the ratios of votekick/ban.

The ULX default is voteban needs 60% votes and votekick needs 50%

These should be turned down by about 10% maybe.

(Suggeston):

Can the PD have this swep. (I know it sounds ridiculous, but it can help determine some of the CC PDs)  <--- Pretty much me/Osp and ghostly

Also I almost 99% sure it will not affect the server anyway other than a little bit of memory:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=313279727&searchtext=

Im looking at this, and this can add a few jobs as well, like undercover cop, with skins like, Drug Dealer, or Bloods/Crips or other things. and it should be a VIP job only for the reason people will abuse it and arrest everyone not knowing how to RP.

(Suggeston):

Can the PD have this swep. (I know it sounds ridiculous, but it can help determine some of the CC PDs)  <--- Pretty much me/Osp and ghostly

Also I almost 99% sure it will not affect the server anyway other than a little bit of memory:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=313279727&searchtext=

Im looking at this, and this can add a few jobs as well, like undercover cop, with skins like, Drug Dealer, or Bloods/Crips or other things. and it should be a VIP job only for the reason people will abuse it and arrest everyone not knowing how to RP.

I totally agree with the undercover cop.  I think the biggest problem with PD "Raiding" people is that they don't really get a chance to have proof of what's inside the base.

Undercover cops are an actual thing, and they would make friends with illegal/Naughty people and then PD would storm inside.  Think about Fast and Furious, with Brian (Paul walker) as an Undercover cop trying to get evidence of Dom (Vin deasel) as a  illegal street racing and heists.  Even though this is a movie, this actually happen in IRL.

I think this can bring some interesting Role playing, but I can see there are going to need to have a lot of rules placed around it.

• Rubik unpinned this topic