[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

Can the SWAT SNIPER get a new sniper? or up the damage on it just a bit the scope is too weird on the current one as it is a bit too much or too fast when moving your mouse.

Switch the current version to the AWP?

when you scope its super slow like you are using a ball mouse with low sensitivity

also it is currently the awp (magnum sniper rifle)

Its really slow when zoomed in* like you are using a ball mouse with low sensitivity. Also the current sniper is the AWP (magnum sniper rifle). I think it would be cool if the swat sniper spawned with no sniper and could hit the F4 menu and choose in the buy menu what sniper he wants from a selection of 4? They would likely cost 0 cause it comes with the class or a more powerful one would be 3k or so. To prevent farming free snipers it could spawn right into the hotbar and can't be dropped.

Suggestion: What this server needs is more options for classes. Here are some of my suggestions:

•  Can we do that there is only one class that can grow all the plants.  
  • Can we change how hobos are allowed to mic spamming to a DJ class (Make it VIP, and limit to 1 person)

Those are the only 2 I can think of atm.

So the hobos still do not understand that mic spamming and mic spamming music is not legal and is against the rules. Can we make them kos if we advert ask them to stop once and they still continue its fucking annoying as shit with aids music being blared

Add in turrets or something (I recommend J.I defense solutions, it's a hefty addon, but worth it for the content). It would incourage RP with the fact that a person's base can defend itself while they're away. Or you could just make a fortress, that'd be fun too. Raiding would be interesting, as you'd have to plan ahead and actually use some tactics. Also, this way, people without $200 custom classes actually stand a chance against raiders.

So the hobos still do not understand that mic spamming and mic spamming music is not legal and is against the rules. Can we make them kos if we advert ask them to stop once and they still continue its fucking annoying as shit with aids music being blared

If they are putting in music of any sort, they are KOS. I'm 99% sure of this and I think Sugar said it to me. You don't have to advert.

If they are putting in music of any sort, they are KOS. I'm 99% sure of this and I think Sugar said it to me. You don't have to advert.

How about we just walk away?

If they following then advert warning1/2/3 go away or KOS.

If they are doing it at our house have a sign that makes it KOS... I feel finding something annoying is not a reason to make it against the rules if it is possible to avoid it.

• Rubik unpinned this topic