[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

This is more like a forum suggestion, I think we should get newpoints, if you want to see it in action, go to leakforums.net, it basically rewards you for posting on the forums, I thought that we could possibly implement this and make it so that with an insane amount of points you could get custom class stuff? It also has betting, it's really cool. [LINK]

Add an unwant thing for the new Quickwant baton the cops have. It'll be real useful if a cop accidently wants the wrong guy in the heat of the moment. Typing out /unwanted could result in the actual culprit getting away.

Sure, I can do that

1. Make a rule where if someone is printing while building, instead of raiding them, call an admin. This way, people arent calling admemes because they were raided while building.

2. Increase bitminers farming amounts/speed

3. Delete a bunch of unnessecary classes

4. Remove the heals from unboxing, useless and messes up custom class health

5. Make keys an actualy item, so they can be traded :D

6. Add weapon shipments to unboxing

1) If they are printing while they are building it's already against the rules. If people raid them and the people with the base complain, it's their fault

2) I don't think I am going to do that

3) Done

4) I can do that, it would make x y and z more common though so I would have to find fillers

5) That's not too difficult, make it an entity and if you use it within your inventory, you gain +1 key?

6) I'm gonna be so real with you, I have never learned how to spawn in shipments. It's black magic to me

This is more like a forum suggestion, I think we should get newpoints, if you want to see it in action, go to leakforums.net, it basically rewards you for posting on the forums, I thought that we could possibly implement this and make it so that with an insane amount of points you could get custom class stuff? It also has betting, it's really cool. [LINK]

I actually thought about something like that the other day. It's not a bad idea in a sense but I don't really think it would make people join the forums. If you haven't noticed, no one besides mods use the forums. I shouldn't have to bribe people to talk to each other outside of the server, but that's just me. Either way I will think about it. Custom class stuff would be a definite, but maybe I can do more.

So since everyone pretty much HATED the boom box (rip that dream of its return), why not improve it? Back a while ago, when we had cinema mod, you could adjust the theater volume. Why not add a volume adjuster for boom box bound to like F7 or something so if you don't want to listen to bass boosted sanic, than you can just turn the music volume off.

Or, add a class called like DJ or something that can buy a boom box for themselves ONLY. Or maybe hobos can spawn with a version that can't be dropped so only they can play music for money.

So since everyone pretty much HATED the boom box (rip that dream of its return), why not improve it? Back a while ago, when we had cinema mod, you could adjust the theater volume. Why not add a volume adjuster for boom box bound to like F7 or something so if you don't want to listen to bass boosted sanic, than you can just turn the music volume off.

Or, add a class called like DJ or something that can buy a boom box for themselves ONLY. Or maybe hobos can spawn with a version that can't be dropped so only they can play music for money.

Yes please. +1

That's dumb... Then there's really no reason to buy armor on spawn..

Other than that its a bit op for everyone to have armor, hence the reason sugar moved it to 50 instead of 100 on custom classes and raised it up on cops

Add an unwant thing for the new Quickwant baton the cops have. It'll be real useful if a cop accidently wants the wrong guy in the heat of the moment. Typing out /unwanted could result in the actual culprit getting away.

Sure, I can do that

1. Make a rule where if someone is printing while building, instead of raiding them, call an admin. This way, people arent calling admemes because they were raided while building.

2. Increase bitminers farming amounts/speed

3. Delete a bunch of unnessecary classes

4. Remove the heals from unboxing, useless and messes up custom class health

5. Make keys an actualy item, so they can be traded :D

6. Add weapon shipments to unboxing

1) If they are printing while they are building it's already against the rules. If people raid them and the people with the base complain, it's their fault

2) I don't think I am going to do that

3) Done

4) I can do that, it would make x y and z more common though so I would have to find fillers

5) That's not too difficult, make it an entity and if you use it within your inventory, you gain +1 key?

6) I'm gonna be so real with you, I have never learned how to spawn in shipments. It's black magic to me

I actually thought about something like that the other day. It's not a bad idea in a sense but I don't really think it would make people join the forums. If you haven't noticed, no one besides mods use the forums. I shouldn't have to bribe people to talk to each other outside of the server, but that's just me. Either way I will think about it. Custom class stuff would be a definite, but maybe I can do more.

I understand its their problem, but its starting to get annoying that people bitch and moan and call for sits over it. If  a player is breaking the rules, a mod should handle it, not the player.

Also, the only reason I suggeseted and increase in bit mining amounts was because the large bitminers take more than 2 hours to remake the money they lost (Give or a take a few minutes, and yes, I did test this) luckily, I did it at 2AM so barely anyone was on, however, its just a money pit because most people get raided within half an hour, and having to farm/stay in your base for two hours is not as fun. 

Also, a few more random suggestions

1. You could add some BMD items as fillers (Keypad crackers, lockpicks...) Also, maybe you can make it so that unboxed stuff goes into inventory? This way people dont lose their items if they die while unboxing/get kidnapped/get taken out by hitman

2. While this is a much more far fetched idea, I think maybe adding CS:GO Knives could be cool. Disaray gaming has that, and it has created a small trading economy because of it. Their server never surpasses 25-30 people, so having this on a server of our size would be pretty cool. Plus the default CSS knife is so fuckin boring D:<

3. The knives thing again: Maybe replace the hitmans knife with either a Karambit, Butterfly, or Bayonet or something? They dont take up much resource and AFAIK dont need any special base or need CS:GO Mounted to work. I have CS:GO unmounted and my addond for knives still works (No errors or purple textures)

4. As I suggested earlier, the cameras addon that hooks up to screens would be cool. It doesnet lag server because the screens play in a very low frames a second and only render the image if someone is about 500-1000 units away (I think its adjustable, or so I have been told). The AMR DarkRP server has those, and I really like them. The cameras can also be prices, and the addon comes with motion sensors that can alert players.

5. Speaking of hit man, there is also an addon that is floating around that allows you place hit board. Its basically like putting a hitman on a prop and you can place hits from it. This way, the hit man doesn't have to go around asking people.

6. Make me headmod? Ill give you the succ bbbbbbeeeee! (Jk, could you imagine if I was really like that? x3)

Other than that its a bit op for everyone to have armor, hence the reason sugar moved it to 50 instead of 100 on custom classes and raised it up on cops

I thought you could buy armor from the gun dealer?

I thought you could buy armor from the gun dealer?

We I don't think sk, might have to check into it

• Rubik unpinned this topic