[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

We need to do something about the bank manager, in my opinion it should get the same treatment as jugg, vip+ a vote. Also I like the idea of a playcount needed to be bank manager, today about 5-10 warns and or bans have been given because of 1 bank raid, from prop block to nlr to mass rdm all I've seen is bank manager bring out the worst in people. Then, to top it all off when people brought money to the launder, you had at least 10 people surround the npc like some sort of bird looking to get the scraps of money people bring making the whole thing a mingefest. At this point I'd be down to even remove the bank manager and guard jobs as a whole as they just seem to make the server more mingey.

Bringing money to the money launderer should give you the money directly or as a check to you in order to prevent people from mass RDMing I in order to steal the money. I had to personally ban 4 people for doing this. It would also stop people from camping the spot where it spawns looking down at the floor and stealing it. 

Allow Hobos to build on roofs so players can be more creative with building design.

Instead of having giant bullshit bases that block the sidewalk especially when the mayor is being a cocknob and having 15 cops gang roam the streets arresting everyone on sight for walking in the street slightly because some nob has his home in the way. 

I dont see a direct issue with allowing hobos to build on roof's as long as there is a way in and out it should be allowed.

I'm struggling to build a chess area to play with people who likes and enjoy chess but it takes so much time and the props are glitchy . You removed Chess & Checkers because I said a joke about chess and checkers making the server lag but you took it seriously and removed it . I first joined the server for only chess and checkers this addon kept me from playing on the server and I don't see why you shouldn't add it back I know a lot of people who wanted it back even staff members . Just reconsider adding it back please . (PS: you have few gambling system and it can make another way to earn money like in the good old days)  Thanks

Add chess and checker back pls

• Sad 1

I'm struggling to build a chess area to play with people who likes and enjoy chess but it takes so much time and the props are glitchy . You removed Chess & Checkers because I said a joke about chess and checkers making the server lag but you took it seriously and removed it . I first joined the server for only chess and checkers this addon kept me from playing on the server and I don't see why you shouldn't add it back I know a lot of people who wanted it back even staff members . Just reconsider adding it back please . (PS: you have few gambling system and it can make another way to earn money like in the good old days)  Thanks

Add chess and checker back pls

+1 Should make it accessible by gambler

Make new player props undestroyable (blowtorches,c4,etc) and just lockpickable and keypad crackable, preventing people with CCs. New players don't have this sort of equipment at all. Just make it undestroyable until they have a few hours, because it's unfair for new beginners, they need to adapt to the features and how they should build

What would yall think of  something like a term system for the mayor? This would prevent a shitty or reclused mayor from being in office for as long as they please. So for example you could have an one hour term to do all you wanna do as mayor, and a term limit of 2( or 3) consecutive terms in office letting a good mayor to be reelected again and letting another player become mayor.

just a thought that crossed my mind

Thanks <3

Doot

What would yall think of  something like a term system for the mayor? This would prevent a shitty or reclused mayor from being in office for as long as they please. So for example you could have an one hour term to do all you wanna do as mayor, and a term limit of 2( or 3) consecutive terms in office letting a good mayor to be reelected again and letting another player become mayor.

just a thought that crossed my mind

Thanks <3

Doot

If the game is constantly switching mayors more often than it already does, it can cause a lot of confusion as a result of chaos and people accidently breaking rules and complaining for AOS because they didn't know the laws changed. 

I like the idea, but I just wanted to throw that out there

• Rubik unpinned this topic