[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

add a /loan or some form of loan giving command for bank manager that gains a set interest rate every 15 minutes. also have it display a chat reminder every time interest is added to the money owed

also make it so if someone leaves with a loan the money is instantly taken from their money the owed and given to the bank manager to prevent people flat out stealing

Should add in a MIDI support for the piano.

https://www.solsticegamestudios.com/forums/threads/playable-piano-info.67/

But the thing is people could play midi files aswell. 

The problem for me is playing a game while somebody is trying to prove that I use "midi files" but I really dont.

Its kinda stressful.

I want to play piano through my computer onto the piano ingame itself, but I dont want to because sometimes people think im like... you know. a cheater.

If this is hard to do, might not be, then you don't have to do this.

Id just rather prefer to play piano from my actual piano keyboard.

Change the "barter" perk to make items sell for 90% of original shipment price to make it fit in with today's changelog.

This makes it so shipments still cost money and you can't just mindlessly buy them but having a high gang level makes it easier on the wallet

GANGS:

-Gang tax evasion perk way too OP, if you get this perk it means you have been grinding a lot which means you probably have a decent amount of cash.

No taxing means you get one setback less, make it something like 50% less taxing or something like that.

-Make a perk that allows gangmembers to walk 2% faster or so.

-Make a perk which allows easier upgrading for processors/printers

--Spawn a printer with a failsafe attached

--Spawn a processor with the sound upgrade attached

--Upgrading processor costs 5% less

--Upgrading printer costs 5% less

-Make a perk for unboxing, such as 10% more chance to get better winnings.

-Make a /random command for stupid/weird jobs.

/random will transform one body part into a tiny or big part, makes up for some funny pictures such as a big head or tiny arms :)

MISC:

-Make item buying, such as blood packs or ammo, a fraction quicker. It feels somewhat slow, it might be to avoid mingers or such but yeah.

-Add the thirdperson toggle to the !help menu.

-Make material grenades more expensive, (4,4,4 instead of 2,2,4)  they seem verry easy to make but a pain to stand up against.

Change the "barter" perk to make items sell for 90% of original shipment price to make it fit in with today's changelog.

This makes it so shipments still cost money and you can't just mindlessly buy them but having a high gang level makes it easier on the wallet

another way to word this is change barter to make items sell for 20% more (same effect 75% of original cost goes to 90%)

heres a few good thing

.make the sewler lord able to fish

.make it so when you kidnap you can just take peoples stuff instead of selling it nobody uses it really 

.make daily rewards better they need a improvement woooooow a bitcoin thingy for 7 days that half of the people dont know how to use

.make it so you cannot steal shipments from daily reward and maybe make daily rewards consecutive as in instead of it 1-7 then reset make it so its 1-100 or 1-50

.add snow or some sort of holiday feeling to server maybe make santa more commonly chosen as a legacy job in the month of december

.the week of christmas or on christmas have everyone get something special each day

Ill let you know if i think of any more i think some of these are cool options

If you want to change a skill, have it where you'll have to pay 100k or 500k to change it. But you can only change 1 skill or undo a skill every 3 days - every 10 days maybe? This is to stop people from abusing it if they have a crap ton of money. 

(I only offered this because I had a CP gang and I wanted to change it)

• Rubik unpinned this topic