[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

Recently I have been doing a lot of terror attacks in Titsrp and the terror always end with someone that I already killed about 2 or 3 times coming back again and killing me , it happened every single terror I did and I did about 7 of them this week . I would like you to use the same concept as Revolt and add color reskins on terrorist and all the reset of jobs , because it could add an objectif to terrorists to kill everyone on the map or all Cp's . I mean I will let you decide what comes up your mind for this subject of objectifs but only reskins like red/orange could also help a lot even tho in revolt people still break it but it's less often .

Recently I have been doing a lot of terror attacks in Titsrp and the terror always end with someone that I already killed about 2 or 3 times coming back again and killing me , it happened every single terror I did and I did about 7 of them this week . I would like you to use the same concept as Revolt and add color reskins on terrorist and all the reset of jobs , because it could add an objectif to terrorists to kill everyone on the map or all Cp's . I mean I will let you decide what comes up your mind for this subject of objectifs but only reskins like red/orange could also help a lot even tho in revolt people still break it but it's less often .

That's still NLR unless you shoot them first. Report them

That's still NLR unless you shoot them first. Report them

I know , I even /advert that is nlr if you get killed in terror but they don't care and there is 2 much people who did it I managed to ban a lot of people for 7 days but still the problem is that their doing it  ,not the punishment . I think they should have the same rules as revolt even if you shoot them first or not they should be out of it .

1.) Bring back Meth - shit was great I had some fun RP based around meth dealing. Also made millions off of careful, hard work.

2.) Allow welding stuff to the map - barely reduces lag at all, not worth it.  Pretty much every base relies on some welding to the map and this is more of a petty frustration than a help to anyone

I've played on tits rp for a while since before whatever happened and turned the server into some type of child proof playground or some shit, would love to see it return to the laissez faire type gameplay that fostered so much hilarious and enjoyable RP

Apparently the majority of the server likes to press E on the Timebomb, so I say..we should just make it like what Cr0w said :|

(I've seen two people get banned for that, when they didn't even place it.. Though they did turn it on..was well deserved, but still sucks :| )

The forums censor is pretty funny can you add more words to it and make it actually effective?

Example Words:

F**k = Heck

F**king = Hecking

N****r/N***a = Dippah

F*g/F****t = Waffle

Salty = Delicious

Example Censor:

"You're just a salty f**king f****t!"

becomes

"You're just a delicious hecking waffle!"

come on you know this is hilarious and removes unnecessary profanity. watch yo profanity!

• Rubik unpinned this topic