[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

Remove the NLR bubbles or massively rework them because new Tmods will just ignore how MOTD/Defeat Rule works and claim you "Mass NLRed" because of how bad the bubble system is. Defeat rule for raids worked fine. This new system is cancer.

Remove the NLR bubbles or massively rework them because new Tmods will just ignore how MOTD/Defeat Rule works and claim you "Mass NLRed" because of how bad the bubble system is. Defeat rule for raids worked fine. This new system is cancer.

PLEASE. The new system is not too good. Confuses young ones

PLEASE. The new system is not too good. Confuses young ones

The ShowNLR is actually super useful to staff in the sense that it shows you where people died, which is good overall because sometimes people lie about where they died. However the NLR bubble docking 20 HP is stupid. Also I will try to clarify with TMod's on when NLR actually applies, which they should know from !motd, but I will make an effort to tell them.

Is there anything Wrong with Wiremod? 

I'd like to see it on more servers but have it be in a sort of testing period with the obvious things such as noise emitters, turrets and things that can forcefully bug around with the player. 

Im not sure if a statement on wiremod has been made in the past but if not then theres a free suggestion

Is there anything Wrong with Wiremod? 

I'd like to see it on more servers but have it be in a sort of testing period with the obvious things such as noise emitters, turrets and things that can forcefully bug around with the player. 

Im not sure if a statement on wiremod has been made in the past but if not then theres a free suggestion

I think Sugar said why wiremod isnt on the server before but i cant remember

Wiremod would be a very cool addition,but Sugar has already mentioned this,he does not want to add Wiremod,at least not now because he would have to blacklist SO many tools.He has added Wiremod before,but took it out due to so many problems,and players doing insane/mingy things with it.

Pyro Apprentice" timestamp="1501243632"]

Make the wheel chair easier to handle

Or all the cars in general have any handling so people dont spin out the moment they drive 3 inches

• Sad 1

• Rubik unpinned this topic