[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

Add an extra slot for CCs, only being able to have 2 friends on it is just a weird number and itd be easier to sell slots

(this is personal, idk if anyone else agrees.)

+1

how about if its like we can spend 5$ for each extra slot

$5 or 5 mil would be cool

VALLEYOFDEA7H" timestamp="1498741652"]

We should have better cars...

I don't enjoy trying to drive an oversensitive pile of shit down the street. Only to end up accidentally hitting someone and causing problems.

They are way too sensitive, just one click of the A key or D key will send the vehicle directly into a wall. 

Maybe new cars aswell? 

I honestly just want to tokyo drift around... I thought it would be pretty damn awesome to drive in a car that has a little more control.

How about better vehicles? Thought that would be a great addition to the server content.

strongly disagree

Im pretty sure Sugar had looked at multiple packs,and we used to have different cars but its more then just adding new cars,they can cause an immense amount of lag,crashing,lua errors,etc.It would be cool but their really isn't a pack that good that doesen't have one of those problems.

Even an advancement in what we have now would be great, maybe lower the sensitivity of the turning of the vehicle... 

when driving at a slower speed turning is dangerously sensitive, like driving straight into the sidewalk sensitive, Although when moving at a higher velocity the vehicle is much more stiff turning wise.

I just don't like the extreme sensitivity is all.

making 90 degree turns every click of the A or D key is a little annoying for even me, a professional titdrifter.

Buff the bit miners again.

can be asked to go threw the maths and bore u all.

TLDR: costs roughly 990k to get 8 servers with full upgrades and will take 7 hours to break even and start making profit.

TLDR: costs roughly 990k to get 8 servers with full upgrades and will take 7 hours to break even and start making profit.

I agree, The power generators run out of fuel extremely quickly as well...

You will constantly have to be putting fuel in as it consumes so much at such a fast rate. 

improvement needed.

You will constantly have to be putting fuel in as it consumes so much at such a fast rate. 

improvement needed.

I agree, but i don't see the generators as a big deal, it's not like you're forced to fill them every minute.

improvement needed.

I agree, but i don't see the generators as a big deal, it's not like you're forced to fill them every minute.

Yea I agree,bit miners need a buff.I understand money isn't supposed to be super easy to make,but then again,7 hours to break even is a pretty long time,especially for people who dont always have 7 hours to play.Even besides that,7 hours is still a little much I think.

improvement needed.

Yes, you don't have to fill them every minute, but when the generator runs out of fuel, you stop making money, just increasing the time it will take to break even on the money you invest.

I guess if you don't connect two leads to one generator you will not have to fill it as often... so I might be wrong making said suggestion... but it would be a nice addition.

I don't think bitminers will be buffed anymore. Bitminers are a legal form of making money, you can go all out and spend all of your money or go for printers which are cheaper and run automatically but are illegal.

The kidnapping cooldown was increased because a lot of people complained they would get knocked out constantly within one minute. I think having it so kidnapping is more uncommon is not a bad thing. There is however ways to lower the kidnap time through gang perks.

@Dimitri + rubik You can contact CP through the Civilian phone, it gives all CP your location and message. You will also be able to do /911 Messagehere for the next major update. Restricting CP based upon hours may not be a bad idea. Maybe if you have less than 5 hours you can only be a regular CP

There will be several new smaller vehicles you will be able to buy for the next major update

I don't think bitminers will be buffed anymore. Bitminers are a legal form of making money, you can go all out and spend all of your money or go for printers which are cheaper and run automatically but are illegal.

The kidnapping cooldown was increased because a lot of people complained they would get knocked out constantly within one minute. I think having it so kidnapping is more uncommon is not a bad thing. There is however ways to lower the kidnap time through gang perks.

@Dimitri + rubik You can contact CP through the Civilian phone, it gives all CP your location and message. You will also be able to do /911 Messagehere for the next major update. Restricting CP based upon hours may not be a bad idea. Maybe if you have less than 5 hours you can only be a regular CP

There will be several new smaller vehicles you will be able to buy for the next major update

" There will be several new smaller vehicles you will be able to buy for the next major update "

Thank you... 

Thank you so much ;c

• Rubik unpinned this topic