[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

Nerf Autowant the baton rush is way too strong. Jugg is also super OP and needs some kind of nerf.

nah you just suck -1

Likely only saying that because you mainly play CP and want your OP shit to stay OP.

To elaborate while I understand that cops are supposed to be able to keep law even still they are still way too powerful. I do not want them to be pushovers I just want players to be able to have a chance against cops without having to have a super OP cc or incompetent idiots as cops. Right now the only thing people can do about it is just spam no vote on juggs and pray to god the mayor doesn't have cancerous laws.

Nerf Autowant the baton rush is way too strong. Jugg is also super OP and needs some kind of nerf.

nah you just suck -1

Likely only saying that because you mainly play CP and want your OP shit to stay OP.

To elaborate while I understand that cops are supposed to be able to keep law even still they are still way too powerful. I do not want them to be pushovers I just want players to be able to have a chance against cops without having to have a super OP cc or incompetent idiots as cops. Right now the only thing people can do about it is just spam no vote on juggs and pray to god the mayor doesn't have cancerous laws.

Also having RNG as the mechanic for Nonlethal is stupid. You shouldn't have to roll the dice on whether or not you get screwed with no counter to it. At least you used to be able to buy a lightsaber or master sword from another player or own a CC to counter it but now the nonlethal is way too strong with no real counter other than hoping you get good RNG.

hecko everyone. This thread is started by me because I feel like there is alot of rules that aren't set in the motd and that should belong in there. KEEP IN MIND, I am just proposing these rules and not TELLING anyone to do anything. It would just be nice if these were applied in game. So all owners and staff, please take a moment to review the propositions I will be making throughout this thread. 

PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK OF WHAT YOU THINK I SHOULD CHANGE IN MY OPINIONS

1. King job - King's should ONLY be allowed to have kingdoms in the slums, suburbs, and industrial areas of the map. Anywhere else, must be deleted. Case to support this: 

Donut ass (king) created an ENORMOUSLY annoying kingdom in front of the pd where no one could exit after they entered. As you can see, the doors of the cinema were blocking the way into it, and after a mod asked him several times to move his kingdom, he ignored. Multiple people were complaining to remove it and he was still being an a**hat about it and not moving it.

Which leads to my next point. Police are the only ones allowed to build checkpoints/'kingdoms' in front of the PD. All police checkpoints should have easily accessible entrances and exits that all players do not have to ask to be let in.

2. Basing rules - One-way props: One-way shootable props should, and should not be allowed (Finish reading). They shouldn't because it's the cause of people being so scared(and unable) to raid, along with the fact that no one has or wants to spend 300k on c4 or around 100k on a blowtorch just to raid a base. Now, they should be allowed, BUT basers can only use them to see the LEGS of raiders (knees and below) and they should not be able to be shot through. Or just be completely not allowed. Passing this rule would making raiding somewhat easier for raiders instead of spending 300k on c4 and just lobbing it into a base. Now, I build ALL the time, so I know and understand every aspect of it, so i'm not just some noob raider that is saying that because I 'cant raid'.

hecko everyone. This thread is started by me because I feel like there is alot of rules that aren't set in the motd and that should belong in there. KEEP IN MIND, I am just proposing these rules and not TELLING anyone to do anything. It would just be nice if these were applied in game. So all owners and staff, please take a moment to review the propositions I will be making throughout this thread. 

PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK OF WHAT YOU THINK I SHOULD CHANGE IN MY OPINIONS

1. King job - King's should ONLY be allowed to have kingdoms in the slums, suburbs, and industrial areas of the map. Anywhere else, must be deleted. Case to support this: 

Donut ass (king) created an ENORMOUSLY annoying kingdom in front of the pd where no one could exit after they entered. As you can see, the doors of the cinema were blocking the way into it, and after a mod asked him several times to move his kingdom, he ignored. Multiple people were complaining to remove it and he was still being an a**hat about it and not moving it.

Which leads to my next point. Police are the only ones allowed to build checkpoints/'kingdoms' in front of the PD. All police checkpoints should have easily accessible entrances and exits that all players do not have to ask to be let in.

2. Basing rules - One-way props: One-way shootable props should, and should not be allowed (Finish reading). They shouldn't because it's the cause of people being so scared(and unable) to raid, along with the fact that no one has or wants to spend 300k on c4 or around 100k on a blowtorch just to raid a base. Now, they should be allowed, BUT basers can only use them to see the LEGS of raiders (knees and below) and they should not be able to be shot through. Or just be completely not allowed. Passing this rule would making raiding somewhat easier for raiders instead of spending 300k on c4 and just lobbing it into a base. Now, I build ALL the time, so I know and understand every aspect of it, so i'm not just some noob raider that is saying that because I 'cant raid'.

The one way thing is the most stupidest thing I've ever read in my entire life.

=snip=

One way prop bases are actually very easy to raid. You don't even need money for something like a blowtorch/c4 because raids are much easier if you raid with players rather soloing on a difficult raid. 

Be smart. 

Some players design their base better than others. Simple fact.

A Changelog of some sorts that has a list of all the Trial Moderators recently admitted. 

It wouldn't be hard to make, and it could be very helpful to let all staff or players know on the forums whats going on.

Thanks  :heart:

A Changelog of some sorts that has a list of all the Trial Moderators recently admitted. 

It wouldn't be hard to make, and it could be very helpful to let all staff or players know on the forums whats going on.

Thanks  :heart:

+1

BRING BACK PRECISION PLEASE

+100

You can view all of the new staff members in the Mod / Admin section under the "Not Poop" section where all of the accepted mod apps are put

What precision tools did you use? As of right now it's disabled besides the push and pull due to some people able to crash the server using it rather easily

• Rubik unpinned this topic