[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

I believe that there shouldn't be the requirement of an online mayor for a warrant. Heavily decreases the power of the polices to do much.

You can always batter vehicles, and

You can batter the props of not only any player that is warranted, but also anyone who is wanted or currently in jail.

That's a lot harder tho.

Maybe that CPD Supervisor idea of mine can do things similar to what the mayor can do, like instantly demote a CP with a reason and accept warrants?

idk

I believe that there shouldn't be the requirement of an online mayor for a warrant. Heavily decreases the power of the polices to do much.

I believe the opposite, there are lots of cop classes including custom jobs and I'd rather not have to depend on someone else to let my job function.

Change the in game font to the the same font as the TitsRP logo.

Create a storage box that is based off the code of the inventory system.

Gang Update themed recommendations below

Add turf wars, code it like conquest from battlefront or any other capture the zone game mode.

Some king of King Pin or Gang Boss menu like the mayor menu.

What do you mean by the ingame font?

There will be a legitimate bank where you can store items in for more organization for the next update

The gang wars feature will allow you to easily see the people you're fighting. Although it would probably be a good idea to put everyone in the admin area to fight since I don't want people rdming on the street

Fix nonlethal pistol stun chance.

Neva

90% of players have a bounty on them. Once you kill someone or farm money or plant drugs or something you will have a bounty that doesn't go away until you pay it or get arrested

People complained that warrants were too random and that it was very unfair to just have a CP break into your house with no reason. This way, the mayor has to approve of it, people don't get as easily warranted but CP can still warrant people for printer sounds, ect. Most CP just broke in regardless with some BS reason like 'iejfiorjgoij' and then it led to an admin sit and a whole verdict had to be made. This limits admin calls + its probably a better way to do it

Is it possible to replace the current bitminers mod with bitminers 2? It's an awesome mod and my favorite darkRP mod, since it's more entertaining than just plopping down a printer and waiting. It has tons of new features and could be really useful to the server since the current bitminers are meh. Of course I'm not 100% sure how it would affect the economy but apparently it can be customized so hopefully that isn't a problem. If it is at all possible to add it, I would be elated to know. 

https://www.gmodstore.com/scripts/view/3760/bitminers-2-sale

(also adding any of blues mods would be amazing, they are all pretty good)

(also also if it costs too much I'll donate it's cost to cover it)

Very interesting. I feel like upgraded bitminers would be fucking awesome. I have no doubt it's customizable so it wouldn't break the economy...

The three main things we have to think about is

1. Cost in terms of money and server resources, server resources understandably being a big deal with Sugar. There's a reason we don't have custom weapon bases (m9k, fas) or more vehicles.

2. Balance with other forms of money making, we can't have something that's really hard for too little or too much return compared to other forms of money making, either one wouldn't be good for the server.

3. Would players actually care about it and use it? (I see so much hate for our bit miners, I think anything else would be an upgrade in their eyes)

2. Balance with other forms of money making, we can't have something that's really hard for too little or too much return compared to other forms of money making, either one wouldn't be good for the server.

3. Would players actually care about it and use it? (I see so much hate for our bit miners, I think anything else would be an upgrade in their eyes)

I think they would, since they act in a (mostly) similar way to current bitminers, as in just start em and leave em. Which is the main attraction to them, and since they are legal they could probably be made to be less lucrative than printers unless in large quantities.

Add turf wars, code it like conquest from battlefront or any other capture the zone game mode.

There will be a legitimate bank where you can store items in for more organization for the next update

The gang wars feature will allow you to easily see the people you're fighting. Although it would probably be a good idea to put everyone in the admin area to fight since I don't want people rdming on the street

Neva

90% of players have a bounty on them. Once you kill someone or farm money or plant drugs or something you will have a bounty that doesn't go away until you pay it or get arrested

People complained that warrants were too random and that it was very unfair to just have a CP break into your house with no reason. This way, the mayor has to approve of it, people don't get as easily warranted but CP can still warrant people for printer sounds, ect. Most CP just broke in regardless with some BS reason like 'iejfiorjgoij' and then it led to an admin sit and a whole verdict had to be made. This limits admin calls + its probably a better way to do it

I see what you mean, but maybe you could put some sort of time marker on it? Like, if it's past a certain time in the day (like 12 am), or maybe a playercount indicator, if there's only 40 people on, then cops should be able to just call warrants.

4L14ZJ

Neva

I see what you mean, but maybe you could put some sort of time marker on it? Like, if it's past a certain time in the day (like 12 am), or maybe a playercount indicator, if there's only 40 people on, then cops should be able to just call warrants.

4L14ZJ

He already said no. Cops are cancerous enough as is.

We should have a rank for the people who has been on for a year.

A veteran rank is what I am trying to say.

Basically a shit-ton of players that still hasn't left like the people we knew did are still here. I can't name some since my memory isn't the best

The veteran rank will just basically be there for people who has been on since the beginning of time, or from last year or something like that.

I'm not saying that the rank should be like Respected, it's just a rank that gives us access to VIP stuff, and instead of being VIP, the new rank will be special so people can bow down to us knowing that we have better knowledge of the server.

maybe some more stuff added to veteran depending on your mood, sugar.

• Rubik unpinned this topic